Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-02-2021, 05:15 PM   #1

February Friday

Afternoon all.

Been here there every where albeit some of it online but so far this fine day I have been out with Gert and sad to say looks like HS2 have arrived my side (i.e. side I favour as not many people willing to traverse the ditches) of the field I walk in, big containers delivered as I was leaving.

Been to Asda brought bulk shops, and finally remembered to buy small cans and juices(Asda basic orange juices) for a drink at work as cannot drink a large drink/can and won't use the drinks machines or kettles etc due to covid rather take my own.

Been on amazon and ordered a harness for Gert as they are from what I see stopping making the one I like and reducing the price which gave me a heads up they were running short so ordered, perfect. Went Orange again....LOL

So that's me done and spent for the day also done my monthly accounts.....LOL Love my little cash book which I write what in out and left

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-02-2021, 06:21 PM   #2

Re: February Friday

Evening - nearly.

Kazz, HS2 is blighting near where I was brought up in West London. Much precious land is being lost. On the other side, the area is being squeezed by the proposed expansion of Heathrow. The whole village of Sipson will be lost which is sad.

Popped over to the office today to meet with my Director for a catch up. The boy drove me in his car, which was at times nerve-wracking but overall he did very well, especially on the roads he didn't know.

Had kidneys and mushrooms with pasta for dinner last night and they really didn't agree with me. Can still taste them. Shame, it's a meal I enjoy but this time it's put me right off them for the future. Grilled chicken and salad tonight as I don't fancy anything heavy. OH is cooking cottage pie for him and the boys - he call that 'something light'