Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-01-2021, 09:59 AM   #1

Friday Daily

Morning Everyone,

Its wet and miserable here today. Nice change to the snow and ice though!! Not much planned, just starting work. Meant to be running tonight but will see how the weather goes and how awake i am as i havent been sleeping great again.

Dinky, is there any update on the Cane Corso girl? I have been thinking about you and her.

Yola are you working today? I hope its not a busy day if you are.

Kazz, how is Gert doing?

Shelley, hope your pups are well as well and behaving. Barney was a nightmare when he caught a glimpse of a young but large doberman pup that we have previously seen. He was pulling and lunging at it. Thankfully it was far enough ahead of us that he couldnt get anywhere near it.

Have a good day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-01-2021, 02:42 PM   #2

Re: Friday Daily

Afternoon all,

I too slept badly last night and feel tired and listless as a result. Had a physio appt for my shoulders, flexibility is improving but need to build strength so have ordered a couple of small weights off Amazon and will continue with exercises. Knees are starting to niggle so will have to call doc next week and get another steroid shot.

Got to run as have a work call booked for 2 - catch up later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-01-2021, 03:18 PM   #3

Afternoon all.

Expecting snow tonight tomorrow so been out for a good run with Gert then took her out with the bike (we are beginners at this) so do not go far or busy times. She is doing great thanks Pamela. A cracking dog even if I say so myself.

Yola Have to say I am sleeping badly too maybe its more common than we think.

Dinky I too have been thinking of you and the CC girl your absence with the fires near and covid lurking concerns me sure all is good and you are simply DRUNK......LOL

Pamela Barney is simply keeping you ion your toes.

Have a good afternoon all just off to sort dinner. As planning on trying to go a bit earlier to bed tonight not helped by the fact I am out for work at 4.20am such is life and given the work drought here now I am not moaning just stating. LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-01-2021, 08:44 PM   #4

Hi Kazz,

I do hope you dont get anymore snow!! you guys have had quite a lot looking at the news! It is really cold up here now. Glad Gert is doing well. We looked into trying teh bike with Mia but she is too highly driven by chasing birds, squirrels, deer now bizarrely!! thankfully she is always on lead because once she has a scent it is very difficult to get her back.

I went for a run tonight with my friend after trying to think of a 101 reasons not to go but i went and enjoyed it. Siting watching the Corrs in concert on Youtube!! Love the corrs and surprisingly it was hubby that put it on!!

Have a nice evening everyone