Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-01-2021, 09:03 PM   #11

Re: Wednesday Daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Oh my goodness, yes. Only he used to yell rather than snore. Coming back from picking him up from you he shouted all the 2 1/2 hours home lol. Naming him Myshka (mouse) perhaps wasn't the best decision I ever made. Bless him <3
Think you were being hopeful.......that he was match his name.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-01-2021, 10:00 PM   #12

Re: Wednesday Daily.

Evening everyone, wow!! been a long time since a daily was over 2 pages!!

Kazz, glad the drive to work wasnt too bad,
Yola, i need to apologise for Harris when im on team calls as he is either gatecrashing the call at at times showing his bum to the camera or running about yodelling or chasing Skye!
Dinky, i do hope the weather cools down for you here but doesnt go as cold as its been over here!! Fingers crossed the covid cases are kept under control as well!
Shelley, did the dogs accommodate your walk today? How was your bible class?

I was busy for a while at work today which was nice!! Went for a run with my friend. We did hill reps then an extra bit at the end so ended up just under 4 mile which wasnt bad. Came home home and got ready for my video call. Started the call and couldnt work out why i couldnt hear my friend until i realised i had left my bluetooth headphones on and they were still connected to my phone so had to run downstairs and switch them off, after that it was lovely chatting to her. Heading to bed about 10pm as i am struggling to sleep at night just now so hopefully i will be tired tonight after my run.

Take care everyone