Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: BSH, Dollfaced Persian
CrAzy Mii 2 is Male
29-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #1

RIP Honeybelle (25.05.07-11.05.08 )

It was late at night and me and my wife had just got the kids settled in bed, when we heard a terrible sound of car brakes and skidding and a very loud Meow! We didn't think anything of this at first, but then shortly after a neighbour walked up our drive, we instantly knew one of the cats had been hit! I walked outside as Ann woke the children! There infront of me on the corner of the road was Honeybelle! She wasn't moving and it was apparant she was dead! The kids came out as I wrapped her in a blanket, luckly none of them saw her horrible crushed up face! Everyone began to cry, softly at first and then very loudly! We burried Honeybelle that night (i say night but it was about 1am)! The kids went to school as usual and carried on with their work, but is was noticable a part of them was missing! The other cats brother and sister Mouser & Thomasina were not the same either, Me and Ann knew there was something that had to be done! A few weeks later we got another brother and sister Tigerlily and Flame! The kids were happier but never the same again! On Honeybelle's anniversarry this year we found out Tigerlily was pregnant and she is expecting her litter soon! Honeybelle has been and will continue to be greatly missed by us all, but for now pictures and Memories are all we have left of her, but we wouldn't trade them for anything! We will never ever forget you Honeybelle, I promise! When you lose a cat you can't ever forget them and evwn though they nolonger have a place in your world they will always have a place in your heart! RIP Honeybelle (25.05.07-11.05.08 )
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-05-2009, 04:53 PM   #2

Re: RIP Honeybelle (25.05.07-11.05.08 )

RIP Honeybelle - you are fondly remembered by your family. What a sad story.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
29-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #3

I had tears reading this. Loved by your family.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
29-05-2009, 06:50 PM   #4

So sorry............
Rip...Honeybelle.....x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
29-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #5

R.I.P. Honeybelle xxx

So sorry for your loss.