Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
24-06-2007, 10:06 PM   #21

Re: Show Brag

Hi Charlie
It has a 3ft long Phillipeano Sailfin in it so yes you could say its kinda creepy lol He is a proper Jurassic Park jobby or I think he is anyway. The things you can see are his logs and plants that he has in the tank for decoration and climbing on. He belongs to my hubby.
Here's a picture of him that was taken a while ago and he wasnt any where near as big as he is now. He has grown at least 1 foot bigger than he was in length and a lot bigger in the body. He has also got a horn on his nose like a rhinocerous.

So meet Max the Sailfin

Sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
25-06-2007, 02:04 PM   #22

He's not too frightening!!! I was expecting snakes!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
25-06-2007, 05:02 PM   #23

he's ace!!! My OH would love something like that!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
26-06-2007, 09:21 PM   #24

Nope not snakes. I will not have a snake in the house. I am terrified of snakes and spiders. I can't even pick up the large live locusts that the reptiles live on lol

As i said he is tiny on that photo. I will get hubby to take some decent ones of him and post one on here soon

Sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
10-07-2007, 12:52 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahd
I've got Ferne Charlie but didnt have her when the entry form was filled in if you get me lol so she wasnt entered but will be at another show.Sarah
x
Sarah,
Can you explain why it is that you have re-homed Ferne to Jac???? The last time you posted about her was this post when you said that you were entering her into a show. How has it gone from this to feeling that you have to re-home her??

I know it was you that approached Jac and not the other way around and you have made Jac pay you what you paid the breeder for Ferne. Did you buy her as show quality and then decide that she wasn't good enough??