Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #1

Toooooooooozday today!

Hello all! Glorious day here today, sunny, blue sky, no wind. Just wonderful.

We've been out picking sloes - so much for waiting until the first frost, all the lower branches were stripped already. Luckily my OH is a tall man. Nice to see a good crop, last year there was nothing and evidently there is a blight threatening too. I will clean them up and then freeze them, so they think they've been well and truly frosted.

Off to do that in a moment. Hope everyone has a good day. I hear (from someone on another forum) that Cardiff had a frost last night. How are we doing country-wide, frost-wise???? I suspect our Scottish members have had several frosts by now?????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-10-2013, 06:02 PM   #2

Re: Toooooooooozday today!

evening Angie and all to follow.
I assume you are going to make sloe gin, Angie ?
It's been a beautiful sunny day here too, we took the dogs for a run to the river today,lovely.
This afternoon i've been cleaning my giant german nutcrackers that i got from a carboot earlier in the year. I've also been sorting out two doll houses, one is going to the cat shelter so i have chose one to keep and have removed any pieces which have family connections.
Yoga session this evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-10-2013, 10:59 PM   #3

Re: Toooooooooozday today!

Sloe vodka, Shelley - far superior IMO!

Love to see a photo of those German nutcrackers!!!