Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: tabby cat
21-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #1

Minnis antics

Minnie only ever goes out into the back garden and there are fences all the way round,she could jump these but Minnie dosent think she can jump any higher than the settee.
With all the hot weather weve been having ive had the front room window slightly open.The other night i saw Minnie get up onto the window sill and walk along.After a few minutes it had all gone very quiet(she always talking to us).I got up to look behind the blind to see Minnies bum and tail disappearing out the window. Ive told her its a bad bad world out the front(,shes not very streetwise)and shes not to go out there.She normally listens but that night curiosity got the better of her.I opened the front door and she was sitting there as if to say what have i done .I think she shocked herself.She came running back in.She just cant be trustedShes obviously feeling fit and well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #2

Re: Minnis antics

Love the story of adventuress Minnie! So glad she decided to come straight home. Kizzy is braver than her sister and can be out all day, but she always comes home at least for part of the night, otherwise it's party, party, party!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-08-2012, 09:53 AM   #3

Awwwww, lovely story.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #4

I was telling Kizzy about Minnie's adventure - it's so good to know that Minnie is obviously feeling well enough to try something new!!! Purrrrrs all round, I think