Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
31-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #1

How spoilt are my 2.

been a busy week,so hadnt gone shopping as such.and come monday i had run out of wet cat food, had given them a load of dried food. but wasnt what the 2 bros where after. they wanted. so i saying ill go to the shop and buy u something. but nope in typical *simons cat* they looked at their empty bowl and just meowed,eyes blinking at me. so i open the fridge, and there was a tin of salmon. so what did i do?? yep u have it, the ruined bros had salmon for their brekky. it was *heads down tails up* and loud purrs.
last night they where disappointed when i gave them beef in jelly. although reggies friend would of eaten it quite happily.
dont know if i told u. but last week they had a load of dried food left over,so i put it on the roof of the shed, thought reggies mate could eat it, but no straight away ronnie n reggie are on the roof eating it!!! what can i do lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #2

Re: How spoilt are my 2.

Salmon for brekky???? Indeed, two very spoiled brothers!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
06-08-2012, 11:06 PM   #3

Re: How spoilt are my 2.

hubby had smoked salmon for his tea, said it was a bit boney. so guess whos had salmon for their tea tonight.?? no wonder we have other cats trying to move in with us.