Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
21-07-2012, 10:53 PM   #1

double team action now

cooked some black farmer sausages (which are fab btw) left them in a container in the kitchen. charlie was in and out helping himself. and i thought is have mine later. big mistake that. all of a sudden dog has lept up shot into the kitchen so ive followed on.what do i find, ronnie n reggie helping themselves to a sausage. 1 end each having a good old munch. chaeeky or what. so i told them off they shot off, ben swooped on the bonus. and what did i do??? cut up the other sausages and shared them out to the boys. man i am a soft touch or what. lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
22-07-2012, 01:53 AM   #2

Re: double team action now

Made me chuckle

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #3

Cats and dogs will work together if there's a sausage as prize! Sometimes I'm sure that my Pip and Monty the dog are in cahoots! Sorry you lost your sausage boys mum - what's a black farmer sausage anyway? Is it like black pudding?

Cats owned: NA
22-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #4

It is really black pudding for your pet cat.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
22-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Cats and dogs will work together if there's a sausage as prize! Sometimes I'm sure that my Pip and Monty the dog are in cahoots! Sorry you lost your sausage boys mum - what's a black farmer sausage anyway? Is it like black pudding?
black farmer he does a range of pork products. gluten free. low in fat. also low in carbs, ideal for anyone who has dietry probs. and they taste LUSH i do mine in the oven. and hardly any fat/water comes out of them. i recommend them 100%
the boys adore them lol.