Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-09-2008, 09:50 PM   #11

Re: Battersea Reunion (pic heavy!)

So glad you had a good time PL! It's great that you keep in touch with your foster dogs - did you live near Battersea in the past? That Jasper is a little heartwarmer. Thanks for sharing your photos.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
15-09-2008, 09:58 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
So glad you had a good time PL! It's great that you keep in touch with your foster dogs - did you live near Battersea in the past? That Jasper is a little heartwarmer. Thanks for sharing your photos.
It was a great day Angie, I saw so many dogs I remembered and it's been over 12 months since we left. I spent most of the day feeling a bit tearful to be honest, so nice to see them in their new homes.
I lived in Sutton which is nearer Croydon when I worked at Battersea though, couldn't afford to live any closer!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-09-2008, 10:12 PM   #13

What super pics! It really looks like there was a fabulous, carnival feel to the event. I love Battersea Park; takes me back to the days when I was studying in London - it was one of our favourite parks

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-09-2008, 10:19 PM   #14

I lived in East Croydon for a short while PL - and did enjoy being only 20 mins on the train away from the centre of London. Mind you, that was in the 70's and things were a bit different then. Never forget going to the RAH for the proms - just magic.