Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Ginger/White, Black/White, Tabby
Rob B is Male
11-10-2014, 08:25 PM   #1

Bertie's Blog

Hello everyone, my name is Bertie and I'm a six month old tabby and white feral. My mum is a small black cat called Sassie. I first came to this place with my mum when I could hardly walk, I don't know why but my mum reckoned that the couple who live here were very kind and had fed her for several months.

At first I was very nervous and wouldn't go anywhere near them, I'd hide in the bushes at the top of the garden while mum got something to eat. Eventually she convinced me that they were harmless and I started to grab a quick bite when no-one was looking.

One day my mum went missing and I was all alone so I thought I'd take the chance and beg for food, which they supplied me with. A few days later mum returned and said she'd been taken to the doctor but was OK now. I was very happy to see her again.

Last week I had a horrible experience, there was this box thing left in the garden with a bowl of sardines in it. Naturally I went for a taste as the smell was soooo good. Suddenly there was a loud noise and I found that I couldn't get out. I was so frightened, especially when someone covered me up with something dark.

A short while later everything went wobbly and then I heard strange growling noises along with being thrown back and forth in the box. I found myself in a strange room with several people around me, one of whom stuck something sharp in me and I went to sleep. When I woke up I was in another box and I was moving again to yet another strange place where I stayed for a night.

The next day, MORE moving around and I was dumped somewhere I thought I knew. I ran for it and bumped into mum, I was sooo relieved. Now I'm back were I started and the big people are feeding me again. They've even given us a house to sleep in with a nice comfy blanket.

I think I'm gonna like it here ...

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
12-10-2014, 02:04 PM   #2

Re: Bertie's Blog

Seems like you've met some very nice people there Bertie. Glad you and your Mum are being looked after. You never know, if you are not too frightened maybe you could go and live in the Big House. Our Big Foozy lived outside most of his life and so did Barnaby but they both like being inside now. They have a place outside with nice plants and shady bits and places where they can sit and have a nosey at everything. Let us know how you and your Mum are doing.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Ginger/White, Black/White, Tabby
Rob B is Male
12-10-2014, 05:32 PM   #3

Re: Bertie's Blog

Today I met the three cats that live in the big house. One of them is very friendly, Cookie, the ginger and white one likes me and I think she wants to be my auntie. Charlie the black and white one seems a bit of a wuss puss, I walked up to him but he hissed and ran away, dunno why, he's four times as big as me. The other one, Maddie the tabby, I don't think she likes me at all, I tried to be friendly but she gave me a wack and I had to hide in our little house. Mum doesn't like her either, she always spits at her as well. I think she's jealous.

I stayed in bed late today and missed my breakfast but the big people saw me later and I had an extra treat, chicken bits. I've never had that before, more pleeeez!!