Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
30-03-2011, 10:29 AM   #21

Re: nursing mum with diorrhea

Agreed, I have found the whole thing really very confusing. I have changed Tiger over to james wellbeloved senior, as everytime I was going to get him iams senior it was always out of stock. He seems to love it, he will happily eat his dry food with the same relish as his wet so win, win.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy
30-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #22

Oh my goodness me, I started googling cat foods yesterday, and am now more confused than ever as o waht are and arent good brands to feed.
Have been reading up about maize, starch, proteins etc. All goes a little over my head, but the basic jist i get is supermaret type foods are no more than junk food for pets!

I have been to pets at home, and got a food labelled sensitive, says for sensitive stomachs etc.

We already have a far less smelly litter tray than yesterday, so imporvement there, and she isnt going as often. Bless her, hoping she is soon feeling herself again, she is such an adorable affectionate little thing

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
30-03-2011, 11:27 AM   #23

I know I made the mistake of googling it too, absolutely mind blowing. At least mummy cat's tummy is getting better, so good news there

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-03-2011, 01:08 PM   #24

Glad things are improving for mother cat.

When I got Kizzy and then Pip I was so sure that I was only going to feed "good" food, but neither would touch the organic wet foods and in fact will only eat dry, which I know is not ideal. Luckily, they both drink water - Kizzy loves her water fountain and Pip is a tap drinker.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggy
30-03-2011, 02:13 PM   #25

mine ADORE the water fountain, i got it after i had to tighten the tap washers several times where they batt the taps to get water out lol.

Mum is doing so much better, thank goodness!

The food information is very confusing, different sites say different things, but one that seems good and rates them is the food project website.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
30-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza
mine ADORE the water fountain, i got it after i had to tighten the tap washers several times where they batt the taps to get water out lol.

Mum is doing so much better, thank goodness!

The food information is very confusing, different sites say different things, but one that seems good and rates them is the food project website.
Oh? Don't know if I know that one...