Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-07-2014, 09:22 AM   #1

Wispa Wednesday

Hi all!

Lovely blowy day here, got up early to finish off my ironing. Had breakfast, it was lush, greek yogurt (fat free) blueberries crushed walnuts and a drop of runny honey. Did my fasting day yesterday, only had 460 calories during the day and felt fine. No hardship. Will do it again on Friday. Best to do them when I have lots to do in the day and not hanging around the house. Eating normal but sensible today.

Both my kitty-winks are outside in the sun, I'm going to give the flooring a steam over in a minute and a bit of general dusting. Happy Days!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-07-2014, 10:18 AM   #2

Re: Wispa Wednesday

Morning PP! Glad you did so well on your first day, it's good when things start well and encouraging.

It's a bit overcast here and definitely breezy, looks as if it may rain later. We had lots of rain yesterday, so my dwarf French beans are plumping up nicely, may be able to have some before the end of the week.

I've had raspberries on my cereal this morning, not very many but it does look as if there are many more to come if I can get to them before the birds! I've been busy eating plums and while my attention was diverted the birds have been at the raspberries. No strawberries either

Not sure what's on today - must do some housework and then maybe the scriptorium this afternoon. I've done a couple of word art things that were enjoyable and have turned out well IMO. They sort of remind me of a 60s published magazine - it had a large format and was printed on cheap paper and was had psychedelic covers - can't remember what it was called, may have to Google!

Have a good day folks!

PS I Wispas - another thing not allowed!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
09-07-2014, 11:14 AM   #3

Re: Wispa Wednesday

morning Nette, Angie and all to follow.
Your breakfast did sound good Nette.
Bright and sunny here to day, have felt like i am starting with something for the last few days, i'm coughing a bit and my chest is a little rattly, really wish parents wouldn't bring their children in to conductive when they are not well.
I was supposed to be going to a fun day for CF on sat, my cousin has organised it, going to have to let her know i can't go, grrrrrrrrr.
Work this afternoon