Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-07-2014, 07:40 AM   #1

Sherbert Fountain Sunday

Morning everyone, up early as i am going on a dolly trip with friends.
We are going to visit a fellow collector as my friend is buying some dolls off her.
Angie , thanks for the explanation re Calligram, i know what you mean now.
See ya laters alligators

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-07-2014, 09:01 AM   #2

Re: Sherbert Fountain Sunday

Morning shelly and those to follow.

its nice and bright here today. Heading off to pick up OHs sister and then off to get his dad as his dad wants to get a dog so we are going round the dog homes today. Will update if he picks a wee companion.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
06-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #3

Hello everyone- I'm steeling myself to go and clean out a wheelie bin (shudder) it must be done!
I was looking for a disinfectant to use but having read one the packaging of one that is was harmful to bees and an another that it was harmful to Cats I am just going to use Ecover and elbow grease.

Hope you have fun at the fair Shelley and hope you find a dog Pamela

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
06-07-2014, 12:11 PM   #4

"Turned out nice again" to quote George Formby

Just finished cleaning the car out, after we took Poppy out yesterday the floor and seats were covered in white dog hair! messy pup!

Got a load of washing in and hope we get enough breeze to blow them dry this afternoon.

Bird count today Pandora 1 Nette 1 ; little bird saved from her clutches and returned to bushes. Pandora was red carded and sent to the bedroom to think on!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-07-2014, 12:19 PM   #5

Afternoon folks! We are making wild plum jam today, got it all stoned and brewing atm; jars ready. We've managed to use up most of the home grown wild plums, giving bags to friends and neighbours, just about half a bag left now. Still plenty on the tree, but mostly high up, so the birds are welcome to help themselves. Hope the jam will be tastier than last year's ... we've added orange, lemon and sultanas this time.

Good luck on the dolly trip, Shelley; hope your OH's dad finds the perfect companion, Pamela; yuk! wheelie bin cleaning, CS. I bought a spray sanitizer for mine, doesn't have much of a smell but does seem to neutralise the bin smell; you've been busy PP .. what do you use to get pet fur off the car seat? And BAD CAT Pandy, well done Nette ace bird-rescuer, hope the little bird was OK.

Have a good Sunday folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
06-07-2014, 12:23 PM   #6

Quote Angie….you've been busy PP .. what do you use to get pet fur off the car seat? And BAD CAT Pandy, well done Nette ace bird-rescuer, hope the little bird was OK.

Just the hoover, a damp cloth and elbow grease Angie,
Took about half an hour but it's better. Now I realise why dawter puts her in a crate in the back

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-07-2014, 12:43 PM   #7

Yes, ours have crates in the back too. Not that Monty sheds, but Dora does! She does like to "lean" on armchairs and being black haired ...........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-07-2014, 04:49 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Morning everyone, up early as i am going on a dolly trip with friends.
We are going to visit a fellow collector as my friend is buying some dolls off her.
Angie , thanks for the explanation re Calligram, i know what you mean now.
See ya laters alligators
Morning Shelley - hope the dolls come home to roost.
and you have a good trip.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-07-2014, 04:53 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Morning shelly and those to follow.

its nice and bright here today. Heading off to pick up OHs sister and then off to get his dad as his dad wants to get a dog so we are going round the dog homes today. Will update if he picks a wee companion.
I thought although I could be wrong I often am but I thought your OH's parents already had dog(s) I thought one was a G-S called Ben? anyhow what sort of dog is he looking for? and I look forward to the update.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
06-07-2014, 04:53 PM   #10

Everybody seems to be busy today. Hope a little dogs home dog is suitable Pamela. Washing out wheelie bins is not my idea of fun. There are people that come round with power washers to do them for you but I don't know how much they charge.

More washing today, just finished one x stitch picture for friends in Gozo, started another for one of The Ark volunteers. We saw her at Dogs Unleashed last Sunday, she was the main reason we first visited The Ark and then got Inky. Hoovering, flea spraying and spot onning like a mad thing here. Think we are winning the battle with the little unwanted visitors.

I'm afraid our car is basically a mobile kennel. The 2 big dogs go in the boot and Scout sits on OH's knee. We chose it because it was big enough to get Fagin in, with room for him to stand up. A lot of 4 x 4s don't have a lot of room in the back, especially the Discoverys. I hate cleaning it out but it does need it at the mo. Will have to do it while the weather is good. Isn't Cheddar the best?