Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-07-2014, 11:16 AM   #1

twirl Thursday

Morning everyone. It's grey and overcast here today. Nothing much happening today. Just the usual work then home. Counting down the days until we go camping and get some time off work!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-07-2014, 11:51 AM   #2

Re: twirl Thursday

Morning Pamela and those to hop along later. A gloriously sunny day here, going to perhaps make the hottest day of the year here. I have been out with OH and the dogs for a walk in the forest which was lovely and cool and shady. Loads of butterflies along the open rides. I haven't been out walking for ages but with the high pressure and subsequent good breathing, thought I'd make the most of it.

Now off to help OH stack another load of logs! Will probably flake out later!!! Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
03-07-2014, 01:16 PM   #3

Hi there Pamela and Angie and all who look in.

Not so good here today, weather-wise, it's cloudy and muggy with misty mizzle stuff in the air. Also health-wise, my mother's brother in in ICU after a heart attack while in the operating theatre for another procedure. He's not in good health generally and it's touch and go at the moment.

I looked in first thing and though I'd start the daily with a chocolate theme but couldn't think of a T chocolate, then the phone rang. I've been sitting with my mum most of the morning, she and her brother are very close, live just a street away from each other. My aunt (his wife) is in her 80's and frail too. Their daughter is flying home from Dubai tomorrow. Thankfully their son has managed to be at the hospital and is giving us up to date info.

Good luck with the log stacking Angie it sounds like a strenuous work out !
Happy Camping Pamela, when it come around

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-07-2014, 07:59 AM   #4

Nette. sorry to hear about your uncle, wishing you and your family the best x
Pamela, camping sounds good, especialy if you get nice dry weather.
Angie, glad your weather was good, ours wasn't as good yesterday, but can't complain it's been lovely.