Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-07-2014, 08:43 AM   #1

twix Tuesday

Morning everyone. It's lovely and sunny here today. Got doctors appointment this morning so hopefully they will be able to help with the hayfever!! Going for a walk at lunch today then OH and I are going to try going for a jog/walk tonight as barney isn't able for it on his morning walks unfortunately.

For those who have rescue dogs, do you have any tips on how to determine approx age except for looking at teeth?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-07-2014, 09:13 AM   #2

Re: twix Tuesday

Morning Pamela - good luck at the GP. Sorry, I didn't realise that your hayfever is probably cat allergy related. What a shame! There are products you could try, such as wipes and sprays but the GP may suggest you get rid of the cats!

Nice day here too - just going to get some breakfast and then water the greenhouse.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-07-2014, 01:11 PM   #3

Didn't mention the cats at the appointment as it's only this time of year I'm allergic to them. Fine the rest of the year

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-07-2014, 02:44 PM   #4

Afternoon, nice and sunny here. Went for a YR6 Mum's lunch as it's nearly end of term and off to the school's Summer Concert tonight.

I realised this morning that, had I remained with my 1st marriage, it would be my 25th wedding anniversary today. Scary for so many different reasons

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
01-07-2014, 06:53 PM   #5

Lovely morning here too, just nice for a walk, but I can't get His Highness to move from the chair! Oh well, I've put some mats and other stuff in for a quick wash and I'll find some stuff to do in the garden. Both cats are settled and dozing. Pandora's new trick is to come and go through the living room window it's a push out one at the top of the picture window- about 6 foot off the ground!

…. ah. just realised I didn't send this earlier