Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #1

beautiful sunday

Morning everyone. its lovely here this morning. Really bright and sunny. We took barney out for his morning walk and it was really fresh and crisp. Im heading out Christmas shoppung with my mum as she likes to try and be organised!!

lots of chin tickles for all catsey pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-09-2013, 03:43 PM   #2

Re: beautiful sunday

Afternoon Pamela and all to follow.

Been and collected my glasses and the world is brighter well not brighter but clearer.....amazing.

Apart from that took Bells out and planted Spring bulbs in the two troughs in the back garden.

Christmas shopping is not on my agenda Pamela so power to your Mom's elbow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-09-2013, 04:24 PM   #3

Afternoon all ......... sunshine and heavy showers here so far today, quite breezy and bright atm.

Sad to say our dog photography didn't happen yesterday. About 10 mins or so after I'd posted, my OH got a text to say it had been cancelled because not many people had shown interest after it had been postponed previously. It was to be only 30 mins or so and OH and I had booked to follow on as we only have one "good" camera ..... we hadn't paid so nothing is lost but the enjoyment. AND we didn't get to the pub.

However, we did manage to bottle a lot of fruit spirit and start some damson vodka and damson brandy and blackberry brandy, so the day was not wasted. There you see Pamela - we don't bother C-word shopping, we make our own!!!

Got loads of laundry done today, but can't put it out to dry so the tumble dryer has been used for the first time in ages.

Hope you're all having an enjoyable Sunday!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
08-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #4

Hi all!
Posted some pics of Jersey in the travel section.

Sorry the Dog Photography didn't work out Angie, but the fruity liquor making sounds fun
I've had to use my tumble dryer too, the showers when they come are long and heavy, didn't risk it.

Oh lordy all this talk of Christmas and Spring bulbs!! Should I panic? haven't finished with summer yet, although the central heating is on this evening, drying odds and ends though. I have received my CP catalogue so must have a quick look through.