Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
30-03-2007, 02:56 PM   #1

What have I done to my daughter

Oh no. The other week I bought two little knicker sets that have a vest crop top. Like little bra's. Well Ceilidh wont part with the pink one! She's walking (or should I say strutting) about. Thinking she's really grown up! I managed to "steal" it the other night after her shower and wash it, in the morning she asked where it was. I had to produce it from the clean laundry bag, on it went and now she's even sleeping with it on .
The other thing is we got her a pair of the flattie boots that are the in thing, as soon as she comes in on they go.
What have I done to my babie?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
30-03-2007, 03:01 PM   #2

Re: What have I done to my daughter

awwwww,she growing up!!!!!!!
my little sister was the same when she got her first crop top.bless her

Catsey Veteran

30-03-2007, 03:03 PM   #3

She'll be 6 in a couple of weeks, and she's got better make up than me

Catsey Veteran

30-03-2007, 03:05 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
She'll be 6 in a couple of weeks, and she's got better make up than me
lol yeah my little sis is 7,she has stacks of the stuff!!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

30-03-2007, 03:09 PM   #5

Arn't they funny?

We had Ceilidh's big sister over the other day (she's 24) Ceilidh looked at her and said(not cheekily though) When I grow up I dont want boobs like you I want big one's like my Mum
She's got a fixation with them Is this normal? Iv'e only had boys before and the youngest is 16.

Catsey Veteran

30-03-2007, 03:15 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Arn't they funny?

We had Ceilidh's big sister over the other day (she's 24) Ceilidh looked at her and said(not cheekily though) When I grow up I dont want boobs like you I want big one's like my Mum
She's got a fixation with them Is this normal? Iv'e only had boys before and the youngest is 16.
lol,bless her!yeah very normal,my little sister has a thing about bums!!!!!,she keeps telling everyone she want a bum like mine and christies (my other little sister)because they have shape!its a shame really,when i was that old i was still playing with barbie dolls!!!!!!!
shes a begger for shoes and bags,she gets it from me,which my dad isnt entirely pleased with!
its partly my fault cus when she was younger and i used to take her out with me to town on sats,she would always cum back with a pair of nice shoes and bag.she is infact a little me!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

30-03-2007, 03:18 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrysmom
lol,bless her!yeah very normal,my little sister has a thing about bums!!!!!,she keeps telling everyone she want a bum like mine and christies (my other little sister)because they have shape!its a shame really,when i was that old i was still playing with barbie dolls!!!!!!!
shes a begger for shoes and bags,she gets it from me,which my dad isnt entirely pleased with!
its partly my fault cus when she was younger and i used to take her out with me to town on sats,she would always cum back with a pair of nice shoes and bag.she is infact a little me!!!!!
I know exactly what you mean. Ceilidh's fav shop is Claire's. She is most def a mini me. After having the boys I really went to town, Pink everything. Now it's her fav colour.

Catsey Veteran

30-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
I know exactly what you mean. Ceilidh's fav shop is Claire's. She is most def a mini me. After having the boys I really went to town, Pink everything. Now it's her fav colour.
dont you just love them!,my other 2 little sister were right little tom boys,i was determined with ailis that she would be a girlie girl!

Catsey Veteran

30-03-2007, 03:22 PM   #9

The thing is I was a tomboy. She most defenitly is a girlie girl but in saying that she can hold her own agains her brothers. I even caught her kicking one as he was tormenting her.

Catsey Veteran

30-03-2007, 03:24 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
The thing is I was a tomboy. She most defenitly is a girlie girl but in saying that she can hold her own agains her brothers. I even caught her kicking one as he was tormenting her.
good girl!!!!!!!!