Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-07-2011, 08:25 AM   #1

Watermelon Wednesday

Morning everyone, sun is shining here, fingers crossed it lasts!! Not upto much, just heading to work until 6pm. What night is the quiz on this week?

Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
13-07-2011, 10:27 AM   #2

Re: Watermelon Wednesday

Very hot & sunny here. Still Public Holiday until tomorrow

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-07-2011, 12:27 PM   #3

Hi Pamela and Velvet. Quiz is on THURSDAY this week Pamela.

Very gloomy and overcast here, but warmish. Have been out with Monty. Not sure what I will do this afternoon, but need to gird the loins for this evening's training class. Not really looking forward to it at all after last week's naughty puppy behaviour. My OH has really got the grump with Monty and I'm afraid Monty is no-one's best friend just now.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Hi Pamela and Velvet. Quiz is on THURSDAY this week Pamela.

Very gloomy and overcast here, but warmish. Have been out with Monty. Not sure what I will do this afternoon, but need to gird the loins for this evening's training class. Not really looking forward to it at all after last week's naughty puppy behaviour. My OH has really got the grump with Monty and I'm afraid Monty is no-one's best friend just now.

Have a good day everyone.

Awww thats a shame Angie, puppy days should be enjoyable not make people miserable. Sal's puppyhood and Tess's well of of mine have been a mixture of laughter/fun/exhausting/exasperating.......months.

I wonder if you are looking at this puppy/dog ownership in a way that he should be able to do "X Y Z" whereas really he is a member of the family totaly different to cats in almost everyway. The one thing I have found with pups/dogs is they want to please you so you are on a winning wicket straight off. Hope tonight goes better but I think you need to chill. Then he will.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #5

Anyhow afternoon all just wondering how I got two types of type on the above post....weird.

Anyhow as I say afternoon off to work shortly. See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-07-2011, 03:04 PM   #6

Kazz - I love the little fellow but find that I am explaining things to him like you would a child and of course he doesn't understand any of it!!! OH just gets impatient, mainly with his barking.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-07-2011, 03:53 PM   #7

Hi all. Mostly cloudy and warm, 30 C (85 F), will probably make the mid 30s again this afternoon before a cold front comes, only a slight chance of t'storms later. My return address labels came today, also Leia's name tag. She's supposed to wear a collar and tag here; she's never worn one and I suspect it will be a problem... No news really.

Angie, hope all goes better tonight at class.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
13-07-2011, 04:41 PM   #8

Hi all. Back from work now. Hot and sunny day here, or at least, warm and sunny.

Now watching Cloud whose had a little nasal discharge from one nostril (same side which has the weepy eye problem) and considering if vet has to come into the equation soon. She seems well enough in herself, but...

Hope all goes well. Especially at puppy class later on Angie. *hugs*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #9

hello everyone.
Cleaned the cooker today, whoopee i lead an exciting life
It's a job i hate with a vengeance for some reason but the truth is because the caravan is brand new along with everything in it, it's made me disastisfied with the grotty things at home.
Managed to get some glass eyes for my friends doll so next job is to fit them.
Angie it's a shame your not enjoying Monty as much as you could, good advice from Karen to chill (if you can ) because he will pick up on your stress.
I can understand the barking being annoying and your trainers should have suggestions about that.
Our training starts again on saturday, Kwame's doing Bronze now but i have to say he doesn't /won't learn as quickly as Malaika so i expect a showing up.
Eileen, good luck with the collar, if she doesn't go out it seems a shame she has to wear one.
Kate i hope Clouds problem sorts itself out.
Wave to Pamela and Helen.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #10

Late again as usual sorry!
Just caught up with Elaine's sad news- poor Bernie, and Elaine & G of course.
Same old same old here. Carrying on with the swim 'n' gym but losing weight slowly, only 2lb off this month, not much for all that sweat!

Don't worry about Monty Angie, my Bron was expelled from puppy training but grew up to be a gentle natured dog, just a boisterous, noisy pup!