Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-07-2022, 08:35 PM   #1

Monday eveinng daily

Good evening ladies, i hope you are both well!

Dinky how is your finger? I do hope it has settled down with no lasting damage. How is the weather today?

Shelley, how are you? How is your foot? I do hope it is getting better.

Not much from me. Busy day at work and tomorrow is the same. A lot of meetings all day but makes for a quick day! I restrung my guitar today after work. I started it last night but snapped the big E string so had to order new ones which came today. It sounds lovely now!! Been a long time since i picked it up. A good few years!! I have decided to go to classes for a refresher course and hopefully i will find my love for it again.

I took Mia out tonight after dinner to try and start training her to the whistle. Started off well and then she decided to keep dropping to the ground and rolling about then started doing zoomies but at least she had fun whch is the main thing!! Took her for a walk after to settle her down again and she made 2 new friends that she was play bowing to and jumping about the pavement!! She is sound asleep on the dog bed in the living room now! Too much fun and too many chicken sausages!! Happy girl though which is what counts!!

Take care ladies