Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
27-08-2010, 06:45 PM   #11

Re: 12 week blowdry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
I am going to use the shampoo that they sent with it at the moment - it is a 100ml bottle which will last me a few weeks.

You can buy shampoo in Boots that does not have sodium chloride in it - I am doing to pop to Lakeside tomorrow - I think it was trevor sorbie - colour one - that was free of sodium chloride. As soon as I have found some I will let you know.

If you do want to try it Donna - if my hair turns out ok I am going to pop to the hairdresser wholesalers next week and get a large supply - I can decant some into a bottle and send you some.
If you can get a large bottle at the wholesalers I dont mind paying you for some!! Thanks Emma - let me know.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #12

No worries Donna - no need to pay me, likely to pop to the wholesalers on Tuesday so I will let you know.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #13

Good luck with the frizz...blitz both.

Catsey Veteran

28-08-2010, 08:29 AM   #14

Well second day and all is very good, hair straight again this morning, used some tresseme waterless shampoo foam on the roots (this is far far better than the dry spray shampoo) a quick blast with the hairdyer and it looked really good!! normally it would take me 20 mins to do my hair in the morning.

Catsey Veteran

28-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #15

Sounds promising!

Catsey Veteran

29-08-2010, 10:08 AM   #16

I was suppose to wash my hair this evening - that would have been the 3 days but decided to wash it this morning, and I am VERY VERY impressed. Took me 3 mins to blowdry and it now looks like I have spent 20 mins blowdring it and using the straighteners. It is soft and silky and no frizz what so ever, usually when I blow dry it I have to use the straighteners to get rid of the frizz.

To say I am impressed is an understatment. I will try and get another picture taken.

Catsey Veteran

29-08-2010, 10:22 AM   #17

Ok here is a photo - no products in my hair whatsoever. It does need a good trim though - haven't had it cut for about 3 months!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-08-2010, 10:27 AM   #18

Hey that is brilliant news Emma, I have naturaly ramrod straight hair and used to want curl/wave anything but knowing quite a few people with curly hair I will stick with my straight time consuming.

Looks like you may have found your answer. Hair looks good.

Catsey Veteran

29-08-2010, 10:34 AM   #19

Thanks Kazz. The product really is designed to stop the frizz rather than straighten, I have the type of hair you have to blow dry to death otherwise it goes all frizzy or use the straighteners which now that my hair is getting longer I don't really want to keep doing as my hair was getting very damaged. If I could just wash and quickly blast my hair with a hairdryer or leave to dry naturally without it going frizzy it would make such a difference. Also I have the type of hair that if it is wet outside raining/drizzling and if I got out in it my hair gets frizzier and larger by the minute!! LOL

Well so far I am impressed. If it stays like this for a couple of months I will be totally convinced. Off to the wholesalers this week

Catsey Veteran

29-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #20

Your hair sounds exactly like mine Emma, I always have a large outline of "fuzzy hair" on top of my head.. it never lays down... the best I can get is just after hair straighteners have been on it, but it all turns back to frizz pretty quickly!!

Tis new product does look good!