Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
20-10-2006, 11:39 AM   #1

Daily thread - Friday

What a beauoooo-tiful day! (the night sounded filthy - really heavy rain, before and after we went to bed). There isn't a cloud in the sky and it is really warm.
I have finally sorted out, vacuum packed and put away the holiday clothes but, as long as this weather continues, can't really put away all the warm-ish weather clothes yet.
No gardening, as the ground will be far too wet.
OH has gone to Bath for the middle of the day. If I'd known the day was going to be so nice I would have grabbed a lift
No plans for the weekend, other than the first pot-roast of 'winter' 2006/7 as I got a piece of brisket from the butcher this morning.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-10-2006, 12:02 PM   #2

Re: Daily thread - Friday

Beautiful blue sky and sunshine here too!

Lots of pottering around the house to do today as my son is coming for the weekend. I'll take advantage and get him to sort my comp out for me while he's here!

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-10-2006, 12:05 PM   #3

A stress-laden day today. Sebastian won't stop screaming and Dominik is 'Mummy this . . . and Mummy that' every five seconds. The blasted phone keeps ringing and I haven't even had a chance to brush my hair let alone have a shower. God ony knows how I'm going to survive a whole week of this next week (it's 1/2 term . . . ).

Oh dear - not 5 minutes asleep and Sebastian is off howling again. Looks like the ironing, cat litter cleaning, bin emptying, cat brushing and lunch preparation will have to wait

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
20-10-2006, 12:08 PM   #4

Poor Yola, Poor Sebastian.
Abandon everything else and cuddle the little one; have a boiled egg later and send out for chinese tonight!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-10-2006, 12:08 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
A stress-laden day today. Sebastian won't stop screaming and Dominik is 'Mummy this . . . and Mummy that' every five seconds. The blasted phone keeps ringing and I haven't even had a chance to brush my hair let alone have a shower. God ony knows how I'm going to survive a whole week of this next week (it's 1/2 term . . . ).

Oh dear - not 5 minutes asleep and Sebastian is off howling again. Looks like the ironing, cat litter cleaning, bin emptying, cat brushing and lunch preparation will have to wait
The joys of motherhood Yola! It will get better, meantime grab all the rest you can..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-10-2006, 04:07 PM   #6

Hope they have all settled down Yola, and you are managing to have a bit of me time...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-10-2006, 10:17 PM   #7

Only now have I got a bit of time to myself. Domi's in bed and Sebi's with Daddy. I'm stealing 5 mins on the PC.

Plan is tomorrow to take Dominik out for a few hours on his own. Poor love bore the brunt of my temper today and got told off quite a bit Bad mummy; I feel ever so guilty .