Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
27-12-2005, 11:43 PM   #31

Re: Smudgley kitten pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Its not the bites/claws that bother me too much, but afterwards they itch and sting SO MUCH!!!

Slight allergy methinks!
No you are right Donna, they do itch and sting

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
28-12-2005, 10:18 AM   #32

Awwww, good luck to all these babies.
Mr Black (?Jack) does look a real grump. Hope he turns around and finds himself a lovely home.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
28-12-2005, 11:25 AM   #33

awww they are gorgeous

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
28-12-2005, 05:19 PM   #34

Hope they manage to find good homes

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
28-12-2005, 05:38 PM   #35

Gorgeous, that lil black kitten is so peflick (can't you tell i like charcters!!!).
Clementine and her litter mates were tossed out onto the stable yard that their breeder had, just cause their mammy was a pedigree ragdoll (one of many) and had got out and been norty, and as these kittens were moggies the lady wasnt intersted so tossed them out in the cold spring they were pretty feral when they all came, Clementine was the worst! Thus why she stayed, its taken time but now she will even sit and cuddle with you althought she is happier on her wardrobe or out in the garden.

I keep having to look at those pictures, that lil black kitten really is a show stealer!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-12-2005, 05:43 PM   #36

No I won't be bringing a black kitten back home. Cleo would not be happy and she matters so much to me I wouldn't do that to her,

Take care and (I do do nothing honest)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
28-12-2005, 10:18 PM   #37

kitten update

Ginger one has already gone and the Tabby one has gone today too, he has gone to live with a friend of mine - & I know he will be spoilt there. She understands cats quite well & knows he needs lots of gentle handling & lots of time. I think he'll be fine.
So now I can spend more time with Mr black & hopefully make him a little bit more respectable for when he is ready for homing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
28-12-2005, 10:19 PM   #38

[quote=Kazz]No I won't be bringing a black kitten back home. Cleo would not be happy and she matters so much to me I wouldn't do that to her,

I know Kazz - I was only joking about Mr Black -

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-12-2005, 08:39 PM   #39

I know that Smudgley

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
29-12-2005, 09:32 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke
Gorgeous, that lil black kitten is so peflick (can't you tell i like charcters!!!).
Clementine and her litter mates were tossed out onto the stable yard that their breeder had, just cause their mammy was a pedigree ragdoll (one of many) and had got out and been norty, and as these kittens were moggies the lady wasnt intersted so tossed them out in the cold spring they were pretty feral when they all came, Clementine was the worst! Thus why she stayed, its taken time but now she will even sit and cuddle with you althought she is happier on her wardrobe or out in the garden.

I keep having to look at those pictures, that lil black kitten really is a show stealer!
It's breeders like this that give all us breeders a bad name. After all it was her fault, not the mother cat and definitely not the kittens, that this mis mating happened. If she had taken a bit more care instead of being interested in what she could get out of them things would never have got to that point. Despite it happening surely should could have found homes for them, looking at Clementine it wouild have been easy enough. Breeders like her make my blood boil.

So for all that. I will get off my soap box now. The kittens are beautiful Smudgley. Like everyone else I am sure in time the other two will come round especially with your love and kindness.