Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
14-10-2022, 05:37 AM   #1

Friday daily.

Good morning ladies. Friday 5pm here and the sun has been shining all day. A nice day for the washing .........but I didn't have any to do. I've been working on that second Bible essay and still can't seem to grasp it, so I'm going to leave it until after the weekend.I'm probably a bit tired to concentrate on it today anyway, as an earthquake woke me up around 3am this morning and I lay awake for the rest of the night waiting for another one. Gosh, I hate it when we get them at night.

Miracle behaved herself at the groomers and didn't try to bite or scratch, but she was terrible in the taxi going to and from home and cried loudly all the way.I had the same driver both ways and I'm sure he wasn't very happy about it.Anyway, she looks good now and no more wee matts. I'm sure she feels much more comfortable, as she's been rolling over on the carpet and running around chasing imaginary objects ever since. She also looks a lot cleaner, thank goodness.Snoddy is the next one to go, on 1st November, unless she has a cancellation sooner.He is a nightmare for her to groom as he growls and tries to bite all the time.

I haven't heard anything from the hospital yet about my knees, but I know they are very busy, and I'll just have to wait. Mel, my cousin from Wellington, rang me last night and was praising Brenna for her professionalism in treating his hearing loss, and giving him such great hearing aids. He is finding them excellent and reckons he can hear everything now.

My white cat money box is now on a flight to NZ from Sydney, Australia. Trouble is it's been on that 3 hour flight since Monday morning. I wish they'd update the tracking . It's getting frustrating.

My cousin and her youngest son, Mike, are meant to be coming round tomorrow to go through some of her stuff in my garage and see if she can get rid of any of it. I do hope so.She says she won't stay for lunch though, but I have her birthday presents here, all ready for her. Her birthday was ages ago, but we had had that dreadful row and weren't speaking at that stage., so they've been sitting in the cupboard.I really want to give them to her, so I hope she'll take them tomorrow. I've got her a box of soap, a large box of 40 Buzz Bars (her favourite), a pair of socks, and a cat mug and matching coaster.

Spinach and cream cheese quiche for tea tonight ,with salad and we might have a cookie pie and yoghurt for dessert if we feel like it. Janna hasn't worked today, but is doing a 9-5.30pm shift tomorrow. She is really enjoying it.

PAMELA, it sounds as if you had a good day off on Wednesday with your sister and dad. What a lovely necklace your sister gave you for your birthday . It sounds so special, and I'm sure you'll treasure it forever.Who gave you the new oodie, or did you treat yourself ? Oodies are the best invention since sliced bread. I've had mine for around 3 years now, and I wear it every day. I've even worn it to bed on really cold nights. If you haven't had one before, you will soon wonder how you ever got on without it. Hope the conference yesterday was enjoyable for you and your whole team and you had a good time.AND Pamela, please don't worry about Saturday's test. Robyn will do the best she can on the day and so will you, and it will turn out just fine.Just relax and go with the flow. There's no rush with the training anyway. You'll get there,if not this time, then the next time. It's very early days yet for young Robyn. and you've both been doing the best you can.

Shelley, I do hope you are over your awful bug now and are feeling much better. How is work going ? Let's hope you've not been too busy Hopefully you've heard back from the publisher by now, and everything is good to go with your book.

Well, I'm off to feed the wild birds now. Hope you both have a super Thursday, Pamela and Shelley and may the sun shine for you both today.