Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
11-10-2022, 07:18 AM   #1

Tuesday daily.

Good morning ladies,
Tuesday 6.30pm here and it's been another warm, sunny day of 21degrees.Janna started work at 8am this morning, but is home now and we've just finished tea - chicken wraps. and then a Caramilk ice cream. Very nice it was too.I heard from the groomer (Lyn) today saying she had a vacancy for a cat tomorrow at 1pm, so I'm taking Miracle to get a Brazilian and to get a couple of matts shaved off. Her
next vacancy is November 1st, so Snoddy is booked in then. I hope this fine weather holds, because I'm frightened of them getting cold. The other two are also booked in for the 8th and 10th November. I feel sorry for poor Miracle ,as she hasn't been groomed before and will be really terrified as she can't see. At least I can stay with her.

The white cat coin bank that Janna bought me in memory of Dickens has arrived back in Australia and today I got an email saying they are ready to send a replacement. I hope this one won't arrive broken as well.

Haven't done much today. I've been working on that 2nd Bible essay, but finding it difficult. I just need to concentrate on it a bit more and get my thoughts in order.Unfortunately I find I'm getting distracted easily these days. Just when I'm getting a good idea, a cat jumps up on my knee or Freddie tries to bite Betsey's neck or we have a small earthquake and I freak out.

PAMELA, hope everything is well with you ,Steven ,the dogs and the cats. When is Robyn's test ? I know it is some time this week. I'm sure it will go well. You'll have to tell me what you got for your birthday - I'm dying to hear. I hope work is going well for you and I also hope that Loona is continuing to do well.

SHELLEY, I do hope that you are feeling a bit better today and your earache has gone. Have you heard anything back about your book yet ? I hope it's all good with the publisher. Also, I hope Reuben is doing well and still enjoying life. and his food.

Well ladies, wish me good luck with Miracle at the groomers tomorrow. I hope it goes well and we both don't get scratched to pieces . Lyn reckons she may wear a suit of armour !!! I hope she was kidding.

Have a super Tuesday, Pamela and Shelley, and may the sun shine for you today.