Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
09-10-2022, 05:38 AM   #1

Sunday daily.

Good morning ladies .Sunday 5pm here and it's been a lovely sunny day today, just like yesterday. My cousin ,Mel and his wife called round this morning. He saw Brenna yesterday at her clinic and is now wearing hearing aids that he is thrilled with, especially as Brenna. managed to get them for him at a greatly reduced price through her supplier. He said he was quoted 3x that price in Wellington, so it was well worth a trip down to Christchurch. My cousin here (the one who is now talking to me again) is his sister.We were all going out for tea tonight, but unfortunately Bernadette, Mel's wife, isn't feeling well and she's going to have an early night. They fly back to Wellington tomorrow morning, so we won't have time for a meal. Bernadette didn't look very well when I saw her this morning and so it's probably better that she doesn't mix with others. They'll be coming to Christchurch again early next year, so we might all get together then. Their oldest son, David, is a lawyer in Wellington and he comes down to Christchurch a lot for work, so i see quite a bit of him and I keep in touch with his mum and dad through him.

I've had a lazy old afternoon., doing nothing.. I've still got some washing to fold and put away, but could I be bothered doing it ? NOPE. I sat down and read some of a Mary Higgins Clark book, then got sick of that and so i started my second Bible essay, which I haven't got a clear grasp on yet.It's going to be more of a challenge than the first one. If I pass these last two lessons ,then I move up a grade to Level 3.

All cats are loving the warmth and they went outside for 10 minutes with Janna this afternoon. They loved it but she couldn't keep them out there for long because of the risk of sunburn on their ears and noses. Only Snoddy is safe coz he has brown ears and nose. I'll have to dig out the kitty sun block. Don't know where I've put it.The cats will go outside tonight again when it starts to get dark.

Scrambled eggs for tea tonight Just want something simple ,as we had a bigger tea last night, and it's too hot to eat much anyway.

PAMELA., I hope you had the happiest of birthdays yesterday, and you both went out shopping and Steven found you the perfect present.I bet you enjoyed that Indian takeaway last night too.Did you see your dad and your sister yesterday ? What a horrid trip you had back from Birmingham, squashed up in a car for 7 hours. At least you made it home in one piece, and Steven and your dogs and cats were pleased to see you.I'm glad Skye slept in her usual position last night. So now you're back into Robyn's training again. It sounds as if it's going great .Good luck with her test next week.

SHELLEY, I'm sorry that you're feeling under the weather. Earache is particularly horrible, so I hope it leaves you quickly, and let's hope you're feeling a wee bit better today.At least it's nice and sunny, and that always helps.I hope you felt well enough to do a few doll repairs yesterday, but don't push yourself. There's always another day.You'll be anxious to see if the amendments to your book are OK with the publisher and then it'll be all forward from there. You will be excited when you are holding the book in your hands.

Well ladies ,I'm off to feed the wild birds and then see about tea for us. Janna has been in the bath for the last hour .What luxury !!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday ladies, hope you have nice weather today and Shelley, hope you are feeling a bit better.