Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-02-2015, 04:35 PM   #1

Saturday

afternoon all.
Been getting things ready for the fair next week, looking forward to that.
Also been out with the dogs and just about to go again.
Having a takeaway tonight and a few drinks at home.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-02-2015, 04:54 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Afternoon Shelley and anyone who looks in later. Just having a cuppa and a piece of ginger cake (bought, not homemade). Nice. Nasty day weather-wise here, rainy, overcast and chilly. Hope things start to warm up soon (yesterday was nice) as our logs are fast running out.

Cuddle a furry friend and dream of Spring ....

Edit to say: Yuckkkkh - two "nice"!!! Was told at school, age about 9, that words NEVER to be used were "get"; "got"; "nice" and "lots of" - still remember today but I'm not afraid of the red pencil anymore. Age has SOME benefits!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
28-02-2015, 06:52 PM   #3

Afternoon folks. Weather atrocious here. Got the rugby on, Italy did well to beat Scotland. France and Wales now, England and Ireland tomorrow. All furries are safely gathered in, just come back from a wet and windy dog walk.

Ginger cake sounds good Angie, we are on fish and chips here for tea. Made by OH, I have to say. Will probably have cake for 'afters'.

Hope you enjoy the fair Shelley, are you taking the trolls? Do you name them?

Good to be warm and dry, snugged up on the sofa with Big Fooze and Swirl. Roll on Spring and warmer weather.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-02-2015, 07:52 PM   #4

Evening everyone. Busy day had by all by the sounds of it!!

I had to take OH to his mums, tgen drive to my mums then back to pick him up so a busy day driving. Also showing both mothers the wedding stuff I picked up last week! Off to see a venue tomorrow too.

Had heat pack on shoulder all day, no idea what I've done!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-02-2015, 11:39 PM   #5

evening all, Pamela what did you get at the wedding fair ?Hope your shoulder is better soon.
FM , yes i am taking the Trolls as i have so many and no i haven't named them. Saying that i have just bought two more, one is a yellow haired iggy and the other is a small brown haired girl which i will name Ricki Ticki Tavi after my first Troll that i lost 50 years ago.
Angie, i love Ginger cake, hope you enjoyed it.