Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-02-2015, 10:23 AM   #1

frosty Saturday

Morning everyone. Hope you are all well.

It's frosty here today. Lovely though for our morning walk.

Off to the wedding show with my 2 bridesmaids today. Looking forward to it.

Barney ended up in with us last night but we did think he would come through as he was limping quite bad last night. Seems better today thankfully.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-02-2015, 12:35 PM   #2

Re: frosty Saturday

Morning Pamela ...... think I've missed something about Barney. Glad he seems better this morning. Lovely bright morning here but chilly OH tells me. No frost though. He's been out over the fields with the dogs - still can't take them up to the forest for fear that Dora will catch another deer. We have a muzzle now for her but just need to get her used to wearing it. Monty is not a problem, he'd never be able to get hold of one on his own but he does love to run after rabbits and I had a nightmare last night that he was stuck down a rabbit hole and I could hear him squealing!

OH is making a carrot cake for tea! You are all invited to have a slice later.

Have a good day all - cuddles and strokes to all Catsey FFs from me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-02-2015, 05:07 PM   #3

afternoon Angie, Pamela and everyone else.
Hope you had a nice meal last night and enjoy your wedding fair, Pamela. Hope Barney's leg stays ok, Malaika and Kwame both sleep with us all the time.
Angie it's difficult when dogs like to hunt, we have the same problem.
Bright and cold, some sun here today. Been on two walks, a longer one this morning and a short one just now.
Have been cleaning up and repairing a doll.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
21-02-2015, 06:48 PM   #4

Early evening folks. Hope all had a good day. Hope Barney's leg gets better soon. Out of our 4 dogs, 3 were limping yesterday but they all seem better today.

It has been snowing on and off all day here but none has stayed. No rugby this weekend so not been glued to the telly.

Quite cold here now so will be trying to get as many cats on the bed as possible tonight! Tess is tucked up on the sofa next to me at the moment.

Doing a baby sampler thing for the girl at our corn merchants at the mo then I need to do a 19 years sober card and a 4 years sober then a Mothers' Day card. Busy person. Must stop playing Farm Heroes Saga and get a ripple on!

fusses to all furries. Stay warm and snow free people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-02-2015, 09:20 PM   #5

I'd love to see your cards FM if you feel like sharing!