Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-02-2015, 07:50 PM   #1

Valentines Saturday

EVening everyone,

Hope you have all had a lovely valentines and have been spoiled!! We had agreed no presents but i got a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a cd that i really wanted and a lovely card.

We were at a 103rd birthday dinner last night for a family friend/honoury grandpa of OH family. Barney stayed at dog walker last night so we had a lovely relaxing evening then went for breakfast this morning. We also met up with dogwalker and went for a morning walk with her. Really nice. Having a quiet night in, take away and movie i think!!

Hope you all have a lovely night and chin tickles to furbabies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-02-2015, 09:27 PM   #2

Re: Valentines Saturday

Evening Pamela - glad you've had a good day, hope others have too. We don't really do Valentine's any more - in fact I dug out mutual cards from a couple of years ago to put up, plus a handmade one from me to him from last year! Been too busy calligraphy-wise to make a new one!!! We were going to have a take-away but had homemade curry instead coz it dropped a bit too cold to want to go out .... that's what happens when you get older you see!

Still all in good heart here and the furry folk are well. Fingers crossed for a dry day tomorrow, as there is another West Wittering Schnauzer walk which we hope to go to.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
14-02-2015, 11:23 PM   #3

Re: Valentines Saturday

We don't do Valentine's either but I had a lovely tea, fillet steak which I shared with Inky, and Big Fooze. Fecto, Barnes, Swirl and Huggins are still tucking into the turkey we bought the other day. It was a 9kg monster. OH has had turkey for tea twice up to now, he loves it. The cats and dogs are also getting turkey teas. It's great because the niacin makes Fecto sleep all night.

Glued to the rugby again, England played well. Ireland were a disappointment even though they won. Got the world's best love songs on telly now. Love Sam Smith's Stay With Me.

Stay safe and warm folks especially the furries. Good luck for West Wittering, Angie.