Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
10-02-2015, 09:11 AM   #1

nervous Tuesday

Morning everyone. Hope you are all well

Nervous Tuesday as I have an interview today for another position at work. Got a bir of time to get ready though before I leave then it's back to work after it.

Back home tonight to get house organised ad we have someone coming tomorrow to give us a quote for putting gas in as we have decided not to sell. Getting a nice new front door too.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
10-02-2015, 09:32 AM   #2

Re: nervous Tuesday

Good morning Pamela and all to follow. Hope your job interview goes well for you today . Lucky you, getting those new additions to your house.It's evening here and I'm getting ready for bed after a frustrating day at work where I seemed to get nothing done.I'm just waiting for my cousin to ring me as she does every night. Margaret (cousin) had to have her cat, Fluffy, PTS yesterday. Fluffy was in renal failure after drinking anti-freeze and was being treated at the vets, all to no avail She was only 15 months old.Margaret was dreadfully upset but didn't want her wee girl to suffer any more.Thank goodness my cats are indoors only and only go outside into a compound where they are safe.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day and love to all Catsey furbabies.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-02-2015, 11:38 AM   #3

Morning Pamela - good luck for your interview - you're going to WIN! Evening dinky - so sorry to hear about your cousin's little cat. Anti-freeze poisoning is terrible, I just wish the manufacturers could put something in it that stops animals finding it attractive, I'm sure something could be done to prevent the agony and distress it can cause.

OH has gone off to golf today. It is very overcast here but not very cold, but I have put the heating back on as my fingers were stiffening up. I did one trial layout yesterday for my calligraphy piece and I have one more mock up to do today and then I'll have to finally decide which to go for. Worst part, making the decision.

Dogs are dozing in the sitting room; Kizzy is asleep on our bed and Pip is buzzing about not settling quite yet!

Have a good day folks/

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
10-02-2015, 06:23 PM   #4

Hi, hope the interview went well Pamela. Sorry to hear about your bad day and your friend's cat Dinky. I hope you get your layout sorted Angie.
I've finished a piece of work today and amd bidding for other jobs. I had to nip out for an appointment – now I'm 50 I'm on the list for screening so have had the lovely experience of a mammogram today! They've never been squished like that before Stiil- it didn't really hurt and I suppose it's a good thing.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
10-02-2015, 09:56 PM   #5

Hope the interview was a success Pamela. What an awful thing for your friend's cat Dinky. I believe people use anti freeze to stop water features freezing but like Angie says, surely it can be made unpalatable. Good luck with your project Angie. Had a couple of mammograms CS, one hurt one didn't.

All quiet here except Tessy girl has a bad cut near her stopper on her right front. Got some fantastic spray, Septi Clens. Very good stuff, good for human cuts too. Fortunately a friend bought us a pets first aid kit for Christmas which I put in the car. We always have a bottle of water in the car as well so we were able to wash her leg before we got home. She got extra treats after the spray.