Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-01-2015, 10:47 AM   #1

It's Sunday again!!

Morning everyone. Just back from another off lead walk with barney. He is doing soo well!!

OH is just making us a well earned breakfast tgen off to my folks for a visit then on the way home maybe going to look at a possible wedding venue. Short week in work for us as we're off to aviemore on Thursday for a couple of nights.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. Lots of chin tickles for our catsey furbabies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-01-2015, 11:07 AM   #2

Re: It's Sunday again!!

Morning Pamela ..... Barney has come on so well, hasn't he? Well done to you and the training you've put in. Hope you enjoy your day. Do you ski at Aviemore?

Frost here this morning, but it seems to have warmed up a bit and clouds are gathering. OH is out with the dogs atm. He is not sure Monty is feeling 100% this morning. I do wish they could say *I've got a pain* and point to where it hurts, would save a lot of worry. Gentle hugs to all Catsey FFs that feel under the weather today.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-01-2015, 11:14 AM   #3

Not skiing angie, just a relaxing couple of nights away HE is definitely a different dog to the 1 we rescued 18month ago!!

I also meant to say Happy burns day!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-01-2015, 11:21 AM   #4

Happy burns day everyone and Good morning, just off for a swim myself and then pick up a cooked chicken from Sainsburys for lunch.
Hope everyone is good I rarely have time these days to think let alone post, but will try harder to catch up when I can daff and tulip (I think) bulbs coming though in the garden so Spring is approaching. All suffering the cough cold/chest thing that's going around. Mom and Dad a bit worse due to the benefit of age.
Sophie and Jack turned 21 this week too.....where has time gone.

Anyhow sun is shinning here so off I go. This is part of my do something new years resolution.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
25-01-2015, 03:08 PM   #5

Afternoon all, Barney sounds like a very happy boy. We have had to resort to leaving a length of washing line on Scout's collar so we can stand on it as she goes past. Her recall has got steadily worse for some strange reason, even her fave treats don't work.

I hope Monty is OK, Angie. Perhaps he's fed up with the weather. All our animals are fast asleep in various places, even Huggins!

We were in Aviemore over 30 years ago Pamela, went to the wildlife park there, they had Scottish Wildcat kittens, gorgeous but sharp!

Wish I could motivate myself to go swimming Kazz but pools with a lot of chlorine really hurt my eyes. I suppose goggles is the answer.

Stay warm and peaceful folks. off out with the dogs soon, got lots of jobs around the house to do but OH is asleep at the mo'. That's my excuse anyway!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-01-2015, 04:34 PM   #6

SNAP
That's strange that's what I brought on the way to the pool goggles............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
25-01-2015, 07:39 PM   #7

Hi all, been a busy few days here. I helped out with a Young Archaeologists' Club yesterday then we went for a wander through a nearby NT garden. Today was domestic stuff and a long run. I'm just sat down waiting for the stews to be ready-OH has neck of lamb and I've made fish with celeriac. They do us two days which is handy as I've my photo course on Monday evenings so its good to have tea ready.
Barney sounds like a much more relaxed dog Pamela. I hope Monty is OK Angie. FM you can't POSSIBLY disturb someone by housework- feet up and relax I reckon! Hope you enjoyed your swim Kazz.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-01-2015, 07:44 PM   #8

evening all.
Pamela, hope you enjoy your break, sounds great.
We have had a busy day sorting out Howards office, thrown loads of stuff away and got some ready for homeless hounds charity. The room is getting there,lol
Angie, hope Monty has picked up
Karen, hope you enjoyed your swim
FM, like you we are out with the dogs several times today
Re my dads birthday, we have ordered him a big chocolate cake with his name on and i'm going to make a photo timeline. He wants us to take him for a meal instead of a present so all sorted