Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
14-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #1

My new cat SIMBA

As I said in another thread -Health Issues- My old stray cat Tommy was PTS yesterday..My next door neighbors this week have move house, but were unable to take their cat with them.due to where they are going already have a cat and a dog ,and they intended to take the cat Simba to a Cat Dogs Home ..as I have already been feeding and looking after SIMBA I have agreed to take him on
Tommy and Simba were great friends and Simba is walking around probably thinking, were is everyone wheres Tommy why isn't anyone in my house .
So it looks as if I have taken on another lost furball..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-11-2012, 04:08 PM   #2

Re: My new cat SIMBA

that's good news for Simba. Sounds like it was meant to be, it's lucky that you are able to offer him a home, you're situation sounds a little like ours as we look after a cat that lives nearby.
Any chance of a pic ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #3

What a lucky cat - Simba has landed on all four paws. Yes, a photo would be lovely!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
15-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #4

Ah John, your cats always seem to find you don't they We'd love to see a pic of Simba if you can.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #5

How lovely and yet sad. Sorry for the loss of Tommy and pleased for the arrival of Simba.

As has been said pictures would be lovely.

Catsey Senior

John is Male
15-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #6

im afraid photobucket and myself just do not seem to get on but will have another go.
Simba seems a little lost at the moment, he is sleeping at lot but when he is awake he seems to be walking around looking for something .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #7

He's probably confused John. He won't understand why his owners have disappeared. I'm sure in time he will settle ok.
The little cat i mentioned that lives near to us is no longer allowed in her original owners home, this has been the case for years but she still tries to get in, very sad.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Cross-breed (Maine Coon)
16-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #8

Hello Tom,

I'm so sorry for your loss. The very same thing happened to me yesterday.

I'm so happy for you to have been able to bring a new fur baby into your life so soon. I hope he's with you for many happy years to come x

Catsey Senior

John is Male
16-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaina
Hello Tom,

I'm so sorry for your loss. The very same thing happened to me yesterday.

I'm so happy for you to have been able to bring a new fur baby into your life so soon. I hope he's with you for many happy years to come x
Hi Gaina...
yes I have been following your thread ,so sorry to hear of your loss. it is so sad when we have to loose one of our fur baby's .they become one of the family..
I came home late tonight and Simba was sat in next doors garden. looking quite sad . I hope over the weeks he will settle OK .

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Cross-breed (Maine Coon)
16-11-2012, 10:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by John
Hi Gaina...
yes I have been following your thread ,so sorry to hear of your loss. it is so sad when we have to loose one of our fur baby's .they become one of the family..
I came home late tonight and Simba was sat in next doors garden. looking quite sad . I hope over the weeks he will settle OK .
I'm sure the love of a good human will heal his sadness in time. I'll be staying around to chat with everyone so I will follow Simba's progress with interest .