Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
23-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #1

reggies black cat mate

really feel sorry for him. cant have him in here though he hasnt been done and loves to spray. but 1 of my neighbours (dont like here will explain soon) she rang the CP lot. first of all they knock on my door. and ask about the black cat. are they indoor or outdoor cats. er both they have a cat flap. and what they have done is put a white collar on him, asking the owner to ring them. well saw him yesterday still with the collar on. so hes been kicked out just wonders what will happen next.?? this neighbour she encourages all the cats in.and feeds them. and when it all gets too much she rings the CP and has them rounded up!!! she nagged a another neighbour for her kitten. reported her to the rspca saying the kitten was being ill treated.which it wasnt. i saw her pick up the kitten and put it in her house. but now this kitten has gone. she gave it away. damm woman she ever touches my 2 she will know what pain is trust me.
we had a run in a few months ago and i had to call the police on her. shes a nightmare.
anyway poor black cat hope he gets a home at the end of this.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #2

Re: reggies black cat mate

She sounds a bit unhinged boysmum - inviting the cats in and then chucking them out. Poor black cat, as you say hope he gets rehomed and done too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
24-09-2012, 07:59 PM   #3

Re: reggies black cat mate

i feel so bad that its come to this. especially last night where the weather was horrendous, i think he sneaks into our old shed, but i wont feed him really dont want to encourage him indoors. he sprays like crazy. just hope he gets a nice home somewhere. and who ever used to own him SHAME on you!!! and yes the neighbour well her cheese has slid off its crackers big style