Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 1 Raggie X boy
28-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #1

Some Great Toys?

I am going to order my gorgeous 5 month old boy some new toys...can anyone recommend ones that make them run and exercise and work their brains?

I have Da bird (amazing), a laser, lots of mice and small balls, homemade toys, a big tunnel, chews and catnip etc.

I am looking for ones that are as effective as da bird (i don't mind spending a bit). I have heard Panic Mouse is very good...is it? Any other,similar good ones?

Thanks!

Cats owned: Two moggies
05-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #2

Re: Some Great Toys?

Mine love Da Mouse but as soon as they catch it I give them a biscuit, (out of their daily allowance) so they drop it as the first mouse I bought Storm put in his mouth and wouldn't let go so it kind of disintegrated!!!
I now have spares! They both love it though, Storm especially.
Also the cat charmer which is a long piece of multi coloured fabric which I drag along the floor and move so it twists in different ways. Good for playing with two cats at the same time!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: domestic
13-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #3

Re: Some Great Toys?

I saw this thread and decided to get da bird. Why did i do it! Olivers going mental!!!! he loves it. Bennys scared of it tho, the big wuss!