Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
27-12-2005, 12:17 AM   #11

Re: What did Santa bring you

I got a new top, a cat jigsaw, a crocheting book, crotchet hook and wool, a cross-stitch thingy and a good old giggle at hubby when he fell off son's skateboard

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
27-12-2005, 12:36 PM   #12

Lots of smellies (are my family trying to tell me something!!) 3 classical CD's, cat address book, new nurses fob watch, socks, lots of choccies (diet starts on 1 Jan!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
27-12-2005, 12:46 PM   #13

I got a white boxer ornament, necklace and braclette, Jumper and bodywarmer (a fake furr one) bubble coral, earings, liquares a bottle of quantro, boxer sweatshirt and bits and bobs.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-12-2005, 03:21 PM   #14

I got a digital radio, boots, earrings, Sudoku DVD game, sudoku book, slippers, paper shredder, diary, lots of smellies....and a book on Insomnia!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
27-12-2005, 03:32 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I got a digital radio, boots, earrings, Sudoku DVD game, sudoku book, slippers, paper shredder, diary, lots of smellies....and a book on Insomnia!
Enjoy the DAB radio Mags - I love mine. There are good things on in the wee small hours when sleep doesn't come. BBC World Service for instance. And Radio7 has all the old quiz/humour progs - remember RadioActive?

Santa brought me loads of nice things; I'm having fun with PhotoAlbum6 software at the moment! (My son obviously has great faith in my IT skills ). If I manage to do any spectacular 'cut'n'pastes' I'll share them (don't hold your breath!). I've got lovely cosy slippers too, and pretty slippers, smellies ------oh, and a great bird feeder station - I'll take a pic when the birds have stopped being terrified by it!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-12-2005, 03:50 PM   #16

I'll look forward to finding something new to listen to DM....at the moment I have Radio 5 on at night but must admit it gets a bit tedious If I can find Radio 7, the quiz/humour programmes will be right up my street....thanks for the tip!

Catsey Junior

27-12-2005, 09:42 PM   #17

I got a Craft Robo which is a special craft cutter that I link up to my laptop and it can cut anything I type or draw.

I also got lots of lovely jewelery, Lush smellies, cd's and craft materials.

I must have been a very good girl this year

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
27-12-2005, 10:19 PM   #18

well i got lots of smellies, some new clothes new bag with a staffie on, 2 CDs new hover (off my nan), new jacket and a nice day in all (even if my ex was here all day)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
27-12-2005, 10:20 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie3917
well i got lots of smellies, some new clothes new bag with a staffie on, 2 CDs new hover (off my nan), new jacket and a nice day in all (even if my ex was here all day)
You have to spend the day with your ex too????

Not good is it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
27-12-2005, 10:56 PM   #20

i spent 2 days with him xmas day and boxing day (i went to his mums for tea) the fool nearly spoiled it for every1 xmas eve but that's men for you (he needs to learn to put brian in to gear before mouth).