Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-11-2013, 12:36 AM   #11

Re: Saturday daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Karen, yes your knee could be sore because of work, see how it goes. Did they give you any idea before things would be back to normal ?
Sounds like you are busy with the house, once you start somewhere you start to notice other things that need doing.
i've been cleaning out the kitchen cupboards this week and got rid of a lot of clutter.
Today i found a lovely set of beverage jars and salt/pepper pots in a charity shop, they are bright yellow. I splashed out and when i got home noticed that i had a sugar, tea, and then another tea jar, NO coffee one,lol. I've kept them anyway, they are very nice and the money will help a good cause.
Took it easy this afternoon and watched The Shining, AGAIN, i've watched it many times and i still find it deliciously scary.
That's it once you start you see things that looked good hence the painting. Would it matter there is no coffee one put the coffee in the tea one.
They estimated 6months plus but more likely a year.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #12

Re: Saturday daily

Karen, i guess it makes the problem with your knee a bit more understandable.
Yes i have put the coffee in the second tea on and turned it around so you cant see the word tea,lol