Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #1

Friday

morning everyone
not much to report, been out with the dogs who then enjoyed a tasty breakfast of meat, biscuits topped with a bit of left over mayo. Malaika rounded it off with a small bowl of porridge whilst Kwame was still ploughing through his first meal,lol.
They do usualy have just doggy food but love the occasional human treat.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-11-2013, 01:24 PM   #2

Re: Friday

Afternoon Shelley - I was wondering if it was your breakfast or the dogs', reading your description!!!

Bright and sunny here. Gardening man has cut down my poorly acer and is trying to get the roots out. I am very sad at losing my little tree that has been so very lovely but it was dying bit by bit and was no longer a lovely thing to behold but saddening, so it has gone and I have an opportunity to find something lovely to replace it ..... question is, what?

Monty is at the groomer and I will be going to pick him up in a couple of hours. I have opted for a standard clip this time, rather than his usual sports cut, as I believe colder weather is forecast for next week and Monty will not wear a coat ...... we may have to persist with trying to accustom him to one as I don't like to see him shivering. (Left him squealing at the groomer!)

Have a good day folks.

Goodbye Beautiful Maple

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #3

Afternoon all.

Had a few hours sleep and had to get up to take Mom over to her sisters for a prescription update/review.

Now not sure if to go back to sleep or try to stay up.

Anyhow Shelley I am packing up to share the dogs breakfast tomorrow......sounds lovely, Bella adores human food too.
Angie sorry to hear your Acer has gone however they don't live too long - mine went a few years ago and this yea I lost Eric the tall Acer. What are you thinking of putting there?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #4

Good evening ladies, and all who are looking in

Our Stroke group's bring and buy went off well, despite fewer folks coming and supporting, but with Pudsey and the Philippines tragedy I guess our charity is being spread thin. Fair play,the YMCA's young citizens group made a lovely chocolate cake for Children in Need and our lot bought raffle tickets. It was was won by Brian, one of our stalwarts, so we're all pleased.

Gone much colder tonight, I've got my pj's on and all the curtains drawn, now that P&P are in I'll be closing the windows and doors too. Telly watching tonight, that's all. Have fun x