Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #1

waterproofing wednesday

morning all, the silly title refers to the fact i am washing my coats in waterproofing stuff i bought yesterday,lol.
Still got a very sore throat but feeling better in myself.
Have got some cleaning up to do and need to sort some stuff to sell at the tabletop sale on sunday. Going to be scraping the barrel as i have given most of my unwanted clutter away.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-11-2013, 12:43 PM   #2

Re: waterproofing wednesday

Morning Shelley. Glad you are feeling better, hope your throat eases up soon. Good for you, getting rid of unwanted clutter, the Borrowers would have a harvest day in my house!

Bright and sunny, OH said he really enjoyed his dog walking this morning, we had our first proper frost of the season last night. Everything looks sparkly in the sunshine.

Sorting out available days to meet friends now as the X word is approaching, but more importantly December 2nd as Dora is booked in for her spay then. Hopefully she will have recovered sufficiently to attend the doggy Xword parties that she and Monty have in their social diaries!!!

Kazz hope your first back to work session went well? How is your knee now?????

Have a good day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #3

Good afternoon Shelley, Angie and everyone
The sunny skies have been taken over by dark clouds now but we were warned that it will rain by this afternoon. This morning my dad and I put my exercise bike together and I'm going to give it a whirl this afternoon wish me luck.

Angie, I chuckled at your doggies' social life, it's better than mine, Shelley I have a bring and buy to attend on Friday for the stroke group, so have a lot of stuff stored around the place. Kazz, hope your shift went well, too.

Thankfully Maggie, my Philipino friend's family are not on Cebu and have been contacted and are safe. It's dreadful there, I hope they get aid soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #4

Nettie, glad your friends family are ok

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #5

Evening everyone, just on for a few minutes then away to relax. Not been upto much Got a sicky doggie who has thrown up in OH's car quite a few times today when he was out with him. Im loaded with the cold so feeling a bit miserable tonight so an early night for me i think!! Went to visit OH's nana in hospital last night, she got rushed in on Monday but is getting better slowly and is in the right place.