Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #1

Monday- crisp and calm.

Good morning all

Lovely to see clear skies this morning, not even a frost down, we are blessed. Hope to get out later and do more leaf collecting. It's one of life's ironies that I only have one tree in my garden, my magnolia, but I get my neighbour's leaves blown down onto my conservatory roof and patio!

I accidentally tipped a bowl of water over Pandora this morning whilst I was cleaning their feed bowls, she's taken it badly and run off She'll be back, hasn't had her Whiskas yet.

Hope all our doggie babies are ok today and not stressing too much in this silly bang-bang season, also that Dora continues to be well. What a palava Angie!

See you later, and i must remember to check all the new threads, I miss too much!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #2

Re: Monday- crisp and calm.

Morning PP.
We get the leaves from outer Mongolia I think Lord knows where they come from. Good Luck. I do not mind them but am aware of the slip risk.
I am sure Pandora will be back....whiskas is a great healer.

Bella did okay last night no real sign of concern earlier in the evening have added a picture of her in her thunder shirt in the Pets section. They were bad and she did pant a bit later on about 8.30pm but we had a couple of really close ones. But I went to bed at 10.45 and she was still under the dressing table but she got on the bed and went to sleep (heard her snoring about 12ish) hope she does not expect to sleep in the bedroom when all this is over.

Have a good day all off to run my BIL to the hospital having pressure tests behind his eyes - sounds yukky to me. While he is in there going with (niece)Sophie to get her elder sister Katies flowers and balloons she is 21 tomorrow - where does the time go. Got to collect the cake tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #3

Re: Monday- crisp and calm.

Afternoon ladies.
Beautiful sunny day here.
Just pottering around the site today,have some washing out drying.