Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #1

Morning all

Morning all not bright here however not bad at all. Couple things to do then off. My eldest niece and her boyfriend will be here shortly they are staying here.
Then Wales here we come cottage is in Tanat Valley, North Wales & Snowdonia just outside the village of Llanrhaeadr-ym-Mochnant.
Unable I think to get internet access so everyone see you next week.
Have fun all Angie sure Dora will be okay in my absence.

See you all later alligators

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-11-2013, 10:36 AM   #2

Re: Morning all

morning kazz, hope you have a lovely time at the cottage

its really crisp and fresh here. there was even frost on the fallen leaves this morning when we took barney to the fields for a run about. Came back early though as he started limping on his front leg. he seems to have a weakness wiyh it that wr are monitoring.

hope everyone has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #3

Morning Karen and Pamela.
Hope you have a lovely time in Wales.
Pamela,hope Barneys leg is ok.
Very wet and wild here,plenty of White horses on the sea.
Last night we had a nice meal in the pub,no more wins though.
I think today will be a readind,watching tv.monopoly day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-11-2013, 10:54 AM   #4

Morning all ....... have a lovely break Kazz, hope you and Bella enjoy your stay in Wales.

All quiet here ..... Dora had a peaceful night. Not going to the dog show that was planned for today. She seems fine in herself but time will tell.

Weather here lovely, bright and calm. Have a good day folks. I expect there will be fireworks this evening, so wrap up those little kitties and keep them safe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-11-2013, 11:47 AM   #5

Have a lovely time in Snowdonia and I hope the weather is better for you up there than it is in the South at the moment.
Thankfully the soaking wet weather has put a lot of spontaneous firework parties on hold. I don't know how the cats are going to react, it was never a problem for Posh but these girls are different. I will keep them in anyway if it's wet.

Fixing my bathroom door handle later, it broke on Tuesday, I tried yesterday but it needed the drill which my dad borrowed. Not going out, so staying in my floral pj's all day

PS hope Barney's leg is ok x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-11-2013, 10:02 PM   #6

Okay we are home cottage next to a shooting range - going to see out the fireworks here loud TV and lots fuss her heart is going 9000000000 million miles a second can't type much have to be I contact all the while.
drove to wales 1/2 hour there and fought the weather back home. When I sy next do not mean next but well within hearing range