Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #1

tired tuesday

Morning everyone. Bit of a tired Tuesday today as I was out seeing my friends new wee baby last night after work and got home just after 10pm. Up early for work this morning. Quiet night after work for me I think.

Hope everyone is safe and well including all furries after the storms

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-10-2013, 02:15 PM   #2

Re: tired tuesday

Afternoon Pamela and anyone else.
Had a good weekend away working,then came straight up to Scotland.Shopping in Stranraer yesterday and a nice relaxing day on site today.St Jude seems to have given us a miss,hope everyone else is ok.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-10-2013, 05:29 PM   #3

Re: tired tuesday

Afternoon all.

Yola your lads pumpkins look brilliant. I have some decorations and things to put up tomorrow night.

Sorry being wallpapering today..........and very pleased with my efforts.

Been a busy couple of days here catching up went out for a meal yesterday with my friend who I went on the cruise with then to see her new home, she has just brought it after a marriage split and moving back in with her Mom she is chuffed as anything and a lovely flat.

Off to see a couple of friends tonight who I went to Spain with last year bit of sad news one of them was diagnosed with cancer last Friday she has a lump in her neck and fast tracked to discover a growth I her throat awaiting a biopsy/scans/then possibly an operation and chemo and radio theraphy. News not brilliant but find out more after the biopsy.
We try to get out together about once a month but due to circumstances of work/family/holidays and operation (me) we have not seen each other since May. So off tonight to have a bit of a natter.

Glad everyone survived the storm in tact.