Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #1

early morning sunday

Morning everyone. up early yhis morning and had wnother successful off leash walk this morning. going to get organised to go to my mums and put her clock back for the heating as my dad is in Thailand and mum doesn't know hoe to do it. Going to tidy out our cellar today to bring stuff over from my mums.

hope the storm doesn't hit badly today, stay safe everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-10-2013, 09:55 AM   #2

Re: early morning sunday

Hiya Pamela - Your day seems to have started right good on Barney.
And your Dad sounds like he is in the ideal place. The weather here believe it or not is bright and sunny not warm but far from the storms or pre storm weather I was expecting. I have always thought I wanted a cellar, but always lived in more modern builds hence no cellar.

We are cutting the wallpaper today ready to go tomorrow.
Got a bit of shopping to do got to pop to the farm shop or sainsburys.

So off I go see you all later.

Hope everyone is safe from the rages of the storm.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-10-2013, 10:06 AM   #3

Re: early morning sunday

Morning Pamela, Kazz and everyone else too!

Well, it's already blowing quite hard here, but it's sunny and dry. OH has taken the dogs up to the forest for a run, but he's promised to stay in the open away from the trees. Later, he will be taking Dora to Rally Obedience training and then rushing up to the agility course which is not far from where the Rally-O takes place where I will meet him with Monty who is first for agility training, then Dora will be on stage again for her agility session. Luckily this frantic action only happens once a month! Hopefully during her hour off, Dora will chill out with a stuffed bone in her car crate and rest for the next session. I will bring Monty home after his session ............ all hopefully happening in the dry this week.

Still we do have lovely steaks for our supper ...... felt we needed encouragement.

May stop at the supermarket on the way home to get that bottled water. We have batteries in the torches and plenty of candles and matches. Fingers crossed everyone stays safe. Sounds atm as if we will miss the worst of the rain here in the south, although you may get it midlands and north.