Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-10-2013, 10:38 AM   #1

Saturday morning

Well morning all.

Angie in response to your question I am not doing biological warfare with my knee it appears they wait for the sample from my knee to grow and see what is causing it but appears maybe the antibiotics have surprised the infection hence waiting to see what pops up.

Got to get the wallpaper today and gloss the paintwork hopefully.

P.P Hope you are feeling better today.
Pamela how is your new car enjoying it?
Angie have you brought your bottled water? have to say never heard that before.

Has anyone fixed or changed the energy supplier with all the talk of rises etc.
And have to say have become a fan of a programme I never thought would be me but "Gogglebox" very interesting watching the reaction of people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-10-2013, 01:13 PM   #2

Re: Saturday morning

Afternoon Kazz ....... I see, the antibiotics must have worked then, maybe the colony is defeated? Hope so.

No, haven't bought the water - yet. I guess it's in case the pumping station is hit by whatever so nothing comes out of the tap, or if the water supply is somehow contaminated? Not likely to happen, but you never know. I was asking the OH this morning about whether our gas bottle for the barbecue had anything in it in case we have to find ways of boiling a kettle or cooking food. Yes, he said, it's down in the shed. Does it need to be bought up nearer the house I wonder. Why am I panicking about this storm? Because he's warned me it's coming! Wish I didn't know really.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday - please don't worry like I am doing!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #3

afternoon everyone.

kazz, did u get your decorating done?
Angie, I do hope the storm doesnt hit bad. Kazz, same to you and all our friends who may be affected by the storm.

The new car is great kazz. love driving it.

I was eorking til 1pm then we took barney for a first off leash walk and he was amazing!! usibg the whistle to call him and hes been really good. he has had loads of biscuits since we came home

Catsey Veteran

26-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #4

Hey that's brilliant Pamela. Good on Barney.
Angie - I hope the storm passes you by.

Painting done and wallpaper brought.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-10-2013, 06:35 PM   #5

Good evening all. Strictly has just started so just a quick note from me to say I'm feeling much better thanks, glad to know that the decorating is going well Kazz, Pamela hope your car goes well. Angie, I'm preparing for the Big Storm too. x

Catsey Veteran

26-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #6

PP I hope the storm has moved on by the time we reach wales next weekend....we are off to Llanrhaeadr-ym-Mochnant about 18 miles from Bala.