Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-10-2013, 09:11 AM   #1

Friday and I say to you all Good Morning

Well as the title says really its raining and overcast here but promises to brighten up later hope it does need to tidy the front a bit.
Anyhow got a bit of decorating to finish and another walk with Bella in between the showers to do.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
25-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #2

Re: Friday and I say to you all Good Morning

Good morning to you too my lovely It's cleared up here now but earlier it was lashing it down again. That headache was a portent I've got a throat full of razor blades and a head full of cotton wool this is going to be a helluva cold. I knew when I got home that it was brewing, the stress of travelling always gets to me.

That said I had a wonderful evening out last night with my friends. A lovely meal and great laughs about the daftest things; I swear we get madder as we get older LOL.

Hope your decorating goes well Kazz, Bella is a patient lady bet she's waiting there with her lead in her mouth!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-10-2013, 11:06 AM   #3

Morning folks.

Kazz how's the knee doing?
posh, glad you had a good night out.

My day started off as waking up from a great sleep and leaving a wee bit early for work to allow for traffic issues which weren't too bad. Got to town and had to queue to get into the car park for 35mins because the barrier was broke!! Ended up late for work after being organised nice and early. Never mind, can only get better even though its raining

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #4

Morning all! Yes, how is your knee Kazz? I don't think I quite understood about the test showing no known bacteria - does that mean you've grown your own batch, new to science?

Sorry to hear about your impending cold PP - get the Echinacea out double quick and I hope it goes away soonest.

Pamela - you know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and (wo)men. Must be hard not to feel a bit like a pressure cooker, waiting in a queue for that length of time.

It's threatening rain here but dry just now and the sun is even trying to come out. My gardening man is here, weeds are still growing. Has anyone known the trees to still be almost in full leaf at the end of October???? I am getting a bit alarmed because of this St. Jude's storm that is meant to be moving in on Monday ..... thinking about going to buy bottled water! Is that what you do when a storm is coming? We are just not used to it, are we?

Have a good Friday folks. We are preparing apples and pears for the freezer today, just lightly poaching them. What a wonderful bumper year for fruit.