Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #1

Decortating Thursday

Back in a minute door

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
24-10-2013, 11:31 AM   #2

Re: Decortating Thursday

Good luck with the decorating, my daughter is doing that on the weekend, painting the living room walls a neutral colour.

It's dry here today, thank goodness, as I had to sort out a blockage in the shower outlet and needed to go outside and clear the drain. Just leaves and other mucky stuff that needed moving, yuk!

Had a nasty headache yesterday, couldn't shift it, will catch up with your posts now, see you later. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #3

Back now longer than I expected have emulsioned the wall in the kitchen had to use white as the colour was red before, also undercoated the skirting and doors and emulsioned the ceiling.
Found a paper I really like and now just need to decide to have the walls kept white (nice and fresh) or go with the apple white.
Collected my picture from the framers I brought it from the artist in Vatican square.
Had a phone call from the Doctors the infection/test has not come back with any germ but they said because I had taken antibitotics it would have masked it so need to wait up to 8 days to see what it is.
Have had my knee washed out too.

P.P headaches are nasty I rarely get them....but don't like them at all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-10-2013, 08:08 PM   #4

evening all.
Had a busy day at work and then my sons friend over for tea.
Tomorrow i am off for the weekend with work, we return on sunday and then it's off to scotland for a week.
Expect some strange posts from me as my mobile sometimes changes words at the last minute.
Netty, hope your head is better
Karen , likewise with your knee