Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
25-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #11

Re: Thursday's Daily

Well, we made it! All present and correct phew. Still snowing but it is that wet stuff so hopefully won't lie.

Kazz - great news you're getting home.

yola - So pleased Domi is doing well. Just hope Sebi is as positive, I'm sure he will be. The quad was just coming up the final steep hill and then the slope to the house - on the road and in tracks already made. We couldn't take it off road, as you say tiny wheel and would just get stuck. We've been taking the quad as far as we can and then unloading feed onto a sledge.

Yes Jo - sunshine would be lovely - I won't be greedy just an hour or so each day pleeeeze!!!

Angie hope you get on well with the FT you are doing. Can sometimes be quite interesting doing it for somone else, depends how much detail is required.

Enjoy the evening Shelley.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #12

Surprise, it's not snowing! Forecast originally called for 3 - 4", then downgraded to 1 - 3", then a trace to 1"....and the sun is shining brightly! It's 2 (35 F), but the winds are howling as predicted ... now have to worry about trees falling on the power lines; but I'm delighted that the forecast was wrong about snow. We've had enough in spades! No errands so had the usual lie in and pottering around.

Kazz, glad you're released, how are you feeling? Yola, good news about Domi and good also that your energy levels are up. Shelley, would be interested in the medium session, do tell! CM, hope your wretched weather improves, you too have had enough snow! Jo, sleep well! Angie, do you do family histories for other people?

Hope it's a good day weatherwise and otherwise for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-02-2010, 05:31 PM   #13

Well feel fine....but I did the other day too got kidnapped under false pretences....(I think) but hey. Anyhow got an appointment for my consultant.

Yola great news about the parents evening I bet the little 'en gets a really good reportl.

I too would be interested in hearing what the medium has to say those things fascinate me.

CM Glad you got a few supplies.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
25-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #14

Good to see you back home Kazz.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
25-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #15

CM that snow sounds awful, hope it improves soon. Kazz, gtreat that you are home!! Good news about Domi, Yola.

We heard from our son this morning at 12.45am that he had arrives safely in Adelaide, Aus, the weather is about 33 degrees there at the moment! Lucky him! Been an ordinary day, took my daughter to uni, then shopping then we had an estate agent to value our house. We have decided to downsize and release some of the capital in the house and we really don't need a 4 bed detached anymore!!

Catsey Veteran

25-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #16

Where are you thinking of moving to Kim, staying in same area or spreading your wings.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
25-02-2010, 08:57 PM   #17

Welcome home Kazz

I've sent 2 job applications today, I HAVE to send "more than 1" each week.

Now it's done and I can relax for a few days again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
25-02-2010, 09:20 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Where are you thinking of moving to Kim, staying in same area or spreading your wings.......
Not going far Kazz, we're looking at Ashby-de-la-Zouch, only about 4 miles away. I need to stay close for work and OH's work and daughter's uni. Ashby is a nicer town than the one we live in now.

Catsey Veteran

25-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #19

Sal's breeder lives in Mkt Harborough....I like that town been to Ashby well been through it......don't forget "our ideal" house.....Edwardian...hallway (orginial minton tiles) doors off to living room, front room, kithen breakfast kitchen etc..... Then send for the lodger Me!!!!