Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-04-2011, 07:01 PM   #11

Re: Happy Mothers Day

Hello All.
April showers ...is apt. I like April nice days long evenings and april showers, green and colour is returning. Superb.

Right day off from work today. We took Mom out for Mothers-day meal last night Chinese. She really enjoyed it so did my Dad. My sister in laws Dad came too.
Every year Mom mumbles about the price of flowers etc etc for Mothers day. But she loves it
She has had Chocolates & gold earrings from my brother, a lovely ornament (eternal love, it has a name LOL) boxes of toffee and liquioce from my sister and I got theatre tickets for her and my Dad to see the St Georges day show at Symphony hall. The grandchildren got her a lovely basket of flowers.

Anyhow have a good evening all having roast pork now bit late but had things to do people to see.

Eileen HOME Yes that means proper weather forcasts again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-04-2011, 10:52 PM   #12

Re: Happy Mothers Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Angie, you mentioned vbisiting MIL, has she settled in well at the nursing home? Sorry if this waas covered when I was off line ........
Hi Eileen - yes, she has settled well, seems to be happy and is taking her meals in the dining room with other residents, although she tells us differently! Our first visit last Wednesday she told us no, she has her meals in her room but on the way out, we popped into the nurse's station and actually watched MIL going down to the dining room!!! She is cheerful and her colour is a lot better even though she is perhaps more confused and repeats things more often.