Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #11

Re: Friday

Hi all - cold, dull and windy here. Boys' last day at school and the Beeb were up there filming for their Royal Wedding day 'About Catherine Middleton' fillers . . .

I've been doing work from home and trying to clear as much as possible for next week as I am on child-sitting duties!

Lovely to see our lovely Eileen back on the 'daily' . . . and hello to everyone else . . . nearly time to welcome the weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #12

Eileen, quick get yourself over to the other thread we are having a party, then we will take you out for a meal and hit the shops. If your not up to hitting the shops yet, Angie is on the boat/van watching Dolphins

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-04-2011, 04:13 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
That's great news Angie, hope you get to pick your little Dog soon, have you ever had a Dog before ?
Sorry about your foot, what's the problem with it ?
I have metatarsalgia, Shelley. I have orthotics and pressure reducing insoles, which are very comfy and have helped a lot. It used to be in both feet, but seems worst in my right foot now. I used Celadrin cream to reduce inflammation and had to take paracetamol yesterday. I'm a bit restricted with painkillers as I can't take ibuprofen nor aspirin.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
01-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #14

Ouch Angie! I don't know enoguh to understand much of that, but it does Not sound nice! *hugs*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-04-2011, 08:58 PM   #15

evening everyone, boring day, was at work until 515pm but definatley picked up later as OH took me for dinner and bought me a bottle of southern comfort

Im getting in practice for tomorrow, going to see mamma mia with my sister tomorrow so we are meeting up in the afternoon so will be an afternoon of drinking and eating then teh show cant wait

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: About to get a kitten
01-04-2011, 09:09 PM   #16

Eileen!!! Big Massive hugs.

I went to see the kitten yesterday and took more pics which you can see here. s/he is 5 weeks now, 3 weeks to go
http://imaunitardtoo.tumblr.com/

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-04-2011, 09:28 PM   #17

Evening all

Been to work and now home. Eileen you have brought my World back into balance again....have missed the eather update and you on the daily.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
01-04-2011, 10:47 PM   #18

evening!! late on tonight, went food shopping straight after work, just letting the ratties have a run about before bed. one more day of work then its the wkend for me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-04-2011, 10:53 PM   #19

Lynz, how is Nibbles doing ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
01-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #20

yes she is doing good shelley, thanks for asking! still isnt eating as much but i expect with her op and it is listed as a side effect of the metacam shes on. she has done a bit better today, shes as bright as always and is back in the big cage with her sisters, although i have added an extra ladder so she doesnt strain her wound from jumping. im really pleased with how everythings went, just wish the new vets was closer to me.