Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
08-10-2006, 01:46 AM   #1

The Kittens Megan-updated pictures from visit on Saturday 8th ((?) October.

Well as promised i went visiting the kittens today, Saturday the 8th (think thats the date-its been a long day and im shattered!) and my did i have fun..nice day, nice dinner, and of course spending time with my godkits was super fun!
I have LOTS of pictures and video footage of the kittens from today! All went really well and kittens and Megan doing good-so lets get this ball rolling, pictures of Megan the moggy mama with a confirmed touch of the orient too her throughout the day-she was most relaxed about her children waddling around doing their thang! Slinky, svelt and gorgeous!

She really is a good mum and done so well-however, gladly, this will be her final litter-speyed soon. She is such a charming cat, but with that touch of the orient there..my can she bawl with the best of them-she has the growly monkey voice too! But she really is a sweet cat...
then we have some mugshots of the kittens as it were..just so you get too know who is who!
The little tortie-going to live with my sis n her family..i was sorely tempted but as a good home as been found decided to squash down any feelings i had..

Big tortie girl who is going to a friend of my aunts out in the country!..

And finally the lady (confirmed) herself, the biggest, fattest, naughties, firstest, bossiest, bravest of all three-my not so wee lass...no official name, think kismet may be off the cards as it doesn't seem too suit so it is a toss up between 'Rosie ' as in 'A whole lotta rosie' (cuz'a her size and larger than life behaviour!) or 'Bliss' or 'Jazzy' or 'Dinah'.

We seem to have a connection...ever since the day i helped deliver this kitten there was *something* and it seems to grow ever so much stronger all the time..

Then some rather sweet sisterly sleeping pictures!

Time for some videos..
A general kitten vid-ginger being sweet n the naughty tortie girls being cute, yes devious-they were chewing my jeans when i wasn't looking!

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...soctober62.flv

Then some 'tea time n niceness' vids from two points in the day..

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ttenmovie1.flv

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ttenmovie2.flv

Then a 'stitched together' movie outta two pieces of footage i have of the kittens being so god darn cute in the 'nest'.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ittenmovie.flv
Hope you like all the above!!
p.s it was still saturday when i started to post this-had to wate ages for photobucket.

All i say about them is-what a motley crew with the ginge as the ringleader!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-10-2006, 02:02 AM   #2

Re: The Kittens Megan-updated pictures from visit on Saturday 8th ((?) October.

Luke, the kittens are...well, adorable is an overused word, but can't think of a better! Little darlings! Love that first shot of Megan, she's a beauty and such dramatic whiskers! The second tortie has a home now, yes? Loved the pics. keep them coming!

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
08-10-2006, 08:30 AM   #3

Thanks DM_yes little tortie girl has a home, she was SO lovely and i was sorely tempted to say i would take a pair but she didn't seem to take too me all that much (odd as it sounds) the lady who is having her was there all yesterday and she loved her hubby! The big tortie lass with lots of ginger on the face, and white specs around the eyes is going to one of my sisters n family..she is rather sweet too but easy going. The ginger..well oddly, she kept sitting by my feet at first and licking my shoes-and was very happy after a while just to sit eating me! She was first to walk, first to open eyes, first to start lapping milky meals (two days ago.) and now she waddles everywhere at great haste-hellraiser!
ETA ignore what i said about the tortie, i have since been corrected its t'other way round homewise! Ignore me-i typed this whilst being much tired!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
08-10-2006, 04:18 PM   #4

Great photos Luke!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
08-10-2006, 05:28 PM   #5

Awww. they are gorgeous

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-10-2006, 08:00 PM   #6

They are all gorgeous your Ging is a smasher Luke. Your kitten looks like a Katie to me. Maybe erring towards Eve as she is first to do everything

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-10-2006, 08:44 PM   #7

I did kind of like Kismet...could shorten to Kizzy...but agree that Eve is a winner too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
08-10-2006, 09:13 PM   #8

They are all so cute, but must admit I really like the little ginger....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
08-10-2006, 10:27 PM   #9

Luke - they are gorgeous - keep the pics coming esp. when she comes home x

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
09-10-2006, 09:20 AM   #10

Thanks folks-for some reason there seems to be two of this thread?
Anyway..kittens are doing really well, vet said they are very forward for their age too and are a lot larger than most three week old moggy kittens-apparentlly.
Starting to get excited now..am popping too P@H later to have a peepsie around..