Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-05-2014, 11:37 AM   #1

wonderful weather wednesday

Morning, i'm just loving this fabulous weather, it makes me feel so happy, wish it was like this all the time.
I've been spending as long as possible outside, but this morning after the dog walk i buckled down and cleaned the oven, a job i really hate doing, still i can now tick it off my to do list.
Work this afternoon.
Dinky, hope you feel a little better today and have maybe got some anti sickness pills
Karen , hope you are ok
FM, hope your back is ok
RM, hope you are feeling as alright as you can be

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-05-2014, 05:13 PM   #2

Re: wonderful weather wednesday

Hi Shelley - a late sign in from me. Weather a bit of a mixed bag here today. Dry but not so warm as it's been lately. Probably a good thing for my newly potted up tomato seedlings (they are so late to germinate), they will be able to get settled before we get some warmer weather which I hope is on the way!

I am off soon, dog-shuffling. Out with Monty and back with Dora!

Hope poorly folk are feeling a bit better - sending healing vibes and Kizzy sends comforting purrrrrrs as she is a very generous girl.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-05-2014, 08:46 PM   #3

Evening all I have been to the Doctors and said thank you as he caught the start of my stroke. Finished the asprin so all systems go now.
Spent the day on my newly purchased "steamer chair from argos" http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search...AMER+CHAIR.htm

Bella and I have discovered that we both could not get on the old relaxers without one of us falling off. so this I the option it I so comfy have put it on the decking and have actually caught the sun (me not the dog) I have to say I am tired not tired but almost rung out drained it is healing/realigning apparently but I have been relaxing more than ever before I have never really been known to sit and do nothing but I am just playing "pet rescue/candycrush" on the tablet having a bit of a read or browsing here or similar sites or just dozing.

Anyhow see we have a new member Tang and Alfi. Welcome to them.

Have a good evening all I have just come in from the garden spatchcock chicken and chips for dinner and a nice stroll round the block with Bella.

Shelley have you tried those "oven tray things that go at the bottom of the oven and catch the greese/whatever" oh I have forgotten what they are called......darn
Angie have you got the dog taxi then. Have a good evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-05-2014, 08:01 AM   #4

Karen, glad you are relaxing, i love steamer chairs.
No i havent heard of the oven tray thingies, they sound like a great idea, thanks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-05-2014, 10:22 AM   #5

Love the chair Karen - do you and Bella lounge on it together at the same time? I'd love to see a photo!